Home

Player introductions

This is a discussion on Player introductions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2016, 10:15 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Player introductions

I've noticed that when you change defensive scheme from 3-4 to 4-3 or the opposite, during games they still introduce you're defense in the wrong scheme.

Any way to fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 11:48 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Player introductions

Yeah, I haven't been able to change mine, either.

Also, while I love the intros, I'd like there to be maybe a few more animations - mix it up a little.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:06 AM   #3
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

i know it makes no sense, but changing my offensive playbook always works for me. at the controller select screen go to advanced options and change your offensive playbook. to get 3-4 defense to show up i used houston's. when i use philadelphia's it shows me as a 4-3 defense. its definitely some kind of bug. changing the defensive playbook or even going into schemes and setting your defense the way u want it doesn't seem to change the intros at all.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:08 AM   #4
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
Yeah, I haven't been able to change mine, either.

Also, while I love the intros, I'd like there to be maybe a few more animations - mix it up a little.
You love the intros? I hate them so much. So far from broadcast. But that's just my opinion.

As for the scheme issue, they had a similar issue last year if you used a created playbook.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:17 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
i know it makes no sense, but changing my offensive playbook always works for me. at the controller select screen go to advanced options and change your offensive playbook. to get 3-4 defense to show up i used houston's. when i use philadelphia's it shows me as a 4-3 defense. its definitely some kind of bug. changing the defensive playbook or even going into schemes and setting your defense the way u want it doesn't seem to change the intros at all.

I've tried changing playbooks, even tried using the standard 4-3 but they still introduce 3 lineman and 4 linebackers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 08:18 AM   #6
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi
I've tried changing playbooks, even tried using the standard 4-3 but they still introduce 3 lineman and 4 linebackers.
Yes me too but that doesn't work, as I said. Try changing offensive playbook. It's never failed for me. Just try a different one each time until you find one that gives the proper intro. I explained in my previous comment which ones worked for me. Might be different for others.

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2016, 11:25 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Yes me too but that doesn't work, as I said. Try changing offensive playbook. It's never failed for me. Just try a different one each time until you find one that gives the proper intro. I explained in my previous comment which ones worked for me. Might be different for others.

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

Haha that's so weird that changing offensive playbook would affect defensive introductions.

I also with they'd announce the 3rd wide receiver instead of he backup rb
Old 10-12-2016, 07:13 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 1

ok, this happened after the patch - i know this sounds a little odd but follow me on this:

step 1
fired chip kelly midseason & created my own HC.

step 2
kept both of chip's play books but the D changed from a 34 look to a 43 look even though his D playbooks was a 34.

step 3
went through all the playbooks trying to find out which would give me a 34 look. really wanted the WCO & a 34 D but that wasn't possible. in the end, a combo of chip's O book & the base 34 worked.

PLEASE NOTE, the O book is unchanged from earlier when i was getting a 43 look. it seemed that it was the base 34 that made it change.

step 4
finished the season.

step 5
at the start of the preseason, i discovered i could have a 34 or 43 look with any O playbook i wanted.

everything was fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »