Home

CPU benching players in CFM?

This is a discussion on CPU benching players in CFM? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

raggBAGG's Arena

OVR: 2
CPU benching players in CFM?

Just wondering if anyone else is running into this and have an explanation for it...

Playing my Lions CFM and for the past two games, the CPU is holding key players out of their lineups.

Week 3 - Bears
Alshon Jeffrey, Zach Miller, & Jordan Howard are all not in the lineup but are heathy. I also checked their ratings to see if it was a "lingering" injury but none of their ratings were down. Aside from just those three, the Bears depth chart was completely screwed up. Players in wrong positions everywhere.

Week 4 - Eagles
Carson Wentz is injured but instead of starting a healthy Chase Daniel, they roll with a 62 overall Andy Murray. Darren Sproles and a few defensive players are also being held out despite not being injured or having down ratings.

Does anyone know what this could possibly be? It's really killing immersion. I never dealt with this once in any of my previous CFMs. I think it's related to injuries but I have honesty no idea why all these depth chart issues are happening. It's hard to keep playing teams that are basically running their 2nd units.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 03:47 PM   #2
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU benching players in CFM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggBAGG
Just wondering if anyone else is running into this and have an explanation for it...

Playing my Lions CFM and for the past two games, the CPU is holding key players out of their lineups.

Week 3 - Bears
Alshon Jeffrey, Zach Miller, & Jordan Howard are all not in the lineup but are heathy. I also checked their ratings to see if it was a "lingering" injury but none of their ratings were down. Aside from just those three, the Bears depth chart was completely screwed up. Players in wrong positions everywhere.

Week 4 - Eagles
Carson Wentz is injured but instead of starting a healthy Chase Daniel, they roll with a 62 overall Andy Murray. Darren Sproles and a few defensive players are also being held out despite not being injured or having down ratings.

Does anyone know what this could possibly be? It's really killing immersion. I never dealt with this once in any of my previous CFMs. I think it's related to injuries but I have honesty no idea why all these depth chart issues are happening. It's hard to keep playing teams that are basically running their 2nd units.
What year of the cfm are you in? I could be confidence adjusted overalls, or if you started using the preseason roster it could just be the depth charts aren't auto ordered.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »