Home

Patch, No Patch, Who knows. ??

This is a discussion on Patch, No Patch, Who knows. ?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 10:59 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Patch, No Patch, Who knows. ??

Sorry if this sounds like a rant, Well I guess it is, Becoming extremely frustrated with this game, Once again, I lose a playoff game because of another 25 yd punt in the last minute of the game. I have waited patiently for a fix for this punting issue, EA has known about it for months. Seems they have no problem getting out quick patches for basket ball, MUT, but franchise people have received nothing.

Franchise is what this game was advertised for in the first place. I understand that it takes time, But EA's refusal to communicate any information is totally ridiculous. This setting around day after day, waiting to start a serious franchise without any communication from EA and wondering if there is even going to be patch. WHO KNOWS.?

I know there are many of us frustrated but if you complain or say anything bad about EA on this board, you are condemned. I guess I'll just go back to 16 and maybe before the end of FB season, Maybe, Just maybe there will be a patch, But no guarantee it will fix the punting that ruins games for POTM franchise players like myself. And no, Simming the punts does not change the outcome when you sim against the wind.

Sorry, But I feel my 60 dollars is just as important as any OL,or Mut player. I would simply like to play the game I payed for and enjoy it, But in it's current condition, I can Not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2016, 11:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Patch, No Patch, Who knows. ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
Sorry if this sounds like a rant, Well I guess it is, Becoming extremely frustrated with this game, Once again, I lose a playoff game because of another 25 yd punt in the last minute of the game. I have waited patiently for a fix for this punting issue, EA has known about it for months. Seems they have no problem getting out quick patches for basket ball, MUT, but franchise people have received nothing.

Franchise is what this game was advertised for in the first place. I understand that it takes time, But EA's refusal to communicate any information is totally ridiculous. This setting around day after day, waiting to start a serious franchise without any communication from EA and wondering if there is even going to be patch. WHO KNOWS.?

I know there are many of us frustrated but if you complain or say anything bad about EA on this board, you are condemned. I guess I'll just go back to 16 and maybe before the end of FB season, Maybe, Just maybe there will be a patch, But no guarantee it will fix the punting that ruins games for POTM franchise players like myself. And no, Simming the punts does not change the outcome when you sim against the wind.

Sorry, But I feel my 60 dollars is just as important as any OL,or Mut player. I would simply like to play the game I payed for and enjoy it, But in it's current condition, I can Not.
I completely agree, im sick of it too, and ive have bought this game every year since the first Madden.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:23 PM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Patch, No Patch, Who knows. ??

Please use one of the other threads you've already discussed this in. No need for a new one.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »