Home

You dont know what team choose? Market choose for you

This is a discussion on You dont know what team choose? Market choose for you within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2017, 03:41 PM   #9
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: You dont know what team choose? Market choose for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackebarsch10
After his clarification I tried it and it works like a charm.
If you demand a release as Kubiak you have to immediately create the new coach and choose the Broncos.

Then you have to retire Kubiak and transfer the commissioner to the new head coach. Then you can demand the release with the new head coach.

After all these actions you can advance a week. The job offers came for me one week after the Super Bowl.

I really liked the idea because I always go back and forth which team to use.

Thanks for the input.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I was having the same problem choosing team Now i´m playing with Colt that fire Pagano (2-14)....i have to rebuilt that defense. Thanks and enjoy¡¡¡ I upload some screeenshots (sorry for quality) to explain better how to do

Last edited by chichoslg; 01-21-2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:34 AM   #10
Rookie

Tomgun's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I was having the same problem choosing team Now i´m playing with Colt that fire Pagano (2-14)....i have to rebuilt that defense. Thanks and enjoy¡¡¡ I upload some screeenshots (sorry for quality) to explain better how to do
If you really want to be realistic I suggest doing what I did.. although it is a bit time consuming it is very well worth it in my opinion

So basically you start as G. Kubiak of the Broncos and now bring up the entire NFL schedule results and go into the Madden league schedule and force wins to every team who won in each round including the playoffs once you get there... then right before the SB go and retire Rex Ryan from the Bills as he is coaching college again and then retire C. Kelly as he also got fired and then go ahead and do the same for LA Rams and then switch back to your created coach and this should increase your job offers from realistic teams who fired their coaches
Old 01-22-2017, 09:22 AM   #11
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomgun
If you really want to be realistic I suggest doing what I did.. although it is a bit time consuming it is very well worth it in my opinion

So basically you start as G. Kubiak of the Broncos and now bring up the entire NFL schedule results and go into the Madden league schedule and force wins to every team who won in each round including the playoffs once you get there... then right before the SB go and retire Rex Ryan from the Bills as he is coaching college again and then retire C. Kelly as he also got fired and then go ahead and do the same for LA Rams and then switch back to your created coach and this should increase your job offers from realistic teams who fired their coaches
It's a fantastic idea to simulate the real season but I only want variety in offers of teams that made a horrible season.
I have made this simulation a lot of times and the results are plenty of variety..I received offers of Rams, Colts, 49s, Bengals, Jets, Cowboys ( 5-11..Lot of injuries)..Etc..

Thanks for the tip Tomgun, I'm going to try one with you solution to do a "real life" simulation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 08:21 PM   #12
The Predator

Sportsbuck's Arena

OVR: 8

I started a CFM file in about week 11 or so where all I really did was force sim every game to ensure correct results. I've run a few CFM's since then. I'll probably be starting a new one using this file (Which is current to the Conference Championship games) to use as my last CFM of 17.

It's pretty neat to see it all play out, for the most part all of the awards were pretty realistic (Except for Jaylon Smith winning DPOY). The only difficulty I encountered was the tie games messing up playoff seeding and draft picks.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:10 PM   #13
Rookie

quintessence21's Arena

OVR: 0

Its so cool hearing how people manipulate the system in a way to create realism like this. I may have to try something like this as I never like choosing a team and can never make up my mind
Old 02-11-2017, 01:27 PM   #14
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Awesome idea. I am one of those guys that constantly wonders what team to start a franchise with. I have atough time choosing someone. This almost makes the decision for me. I did sim the regular season with real results, and force "demand release" for teams that really fired their head coaches/had retirees.

My options will come down to whoever offers me a contract out of:
SF
Jac
Buf
DEN
LA
SD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »