Home

Play now on/offline presentation.

This is a discussion on Play now on/offline presentation. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2017, 02:34 PM   #1
Rookie

steeldee7's Arena

OVR: 0
Play now on/offline presentation.

Would the Madden community want a option to have Wildcard weekend, Divisional round and AFC/NFC championship presentation options for online and offline Play now games? Just wondering its a simple request, shouldn't be hard to implement and would be fun for couch tournaments or even online tournaments with friends. Any thoughts on this. I know its not the most demanding concern for Madden but a small added feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2017, 09:23 AM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: Play now on/offline presentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeldee7
Would the Madden community want a option to have Wildcard weekend, Divisional round and AFC/NFC championship presentation options for online and offline Play now games? Just wondering its a simple request, shouldn't be hard to implement and would be fun for couch tournaments or even online tournaments with friends. Any thoughts on this. I know its not the most demanding concern for Madden but a small added feature.
If you mean add those as options to those that include the pre-season, super bowl, etc., then yes.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:57 AM   #3
Rookie

steeldee7's Arena

I think it would be a great include, Especially for the competitive community that run events and tournaments. you can actually have a wild card round and a divisional round and a conference championship round. or if you are in a dorm room tournament. i think it would just add to the immersion. But it looks like not everyone would enjoy this or maybe it is just a trivial matter to them.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #4
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Been wishing for this option for years. It would add immersion to the overall game. (CFM, Online/Offline,MUT) I feel it has been a back burner idea and I feel it won't ever happen. It's just not a top priority (IMO). I would honestly wish they took two years off after this iteration and come back Madden 2020 with some real ground work to CFM/Presentation. Either way just have to accept what is given to us. Thats just how it is.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:06 PM   #5
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Yes, I have often wondered this myself. Seems like a pretty simple thing to add.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2017, 12:30 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

I always wondered why madden doesn't have the online play now leagues like Fifa. Being placed in tiers and having to win to move up in rank brings an incentive to play now. Then of course they have cup tournaments and such. Madden could easily do this with playoffs and eventually the Super Bowl.

When I played this mode in fifa years ago, I thought it would be the future of franchise play.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:34 PM   #7
Rookie

steeldee7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
Been wishing for this option for years. It would add immersion to the overall game. (CFM, Online/Offline,MUT) I feel it has been a back burner idea and I feel it won't ever happen. It's just not a top priority (IMO). I would honestly wish they took two years off after this iteration and come back Madden 2020 with some real ground work to CFM/Presentation. Either way just have to accept what is given to us. Thats just how it is.
Me too i think it would certainly add to immersion. And make it fun to play classic playoff games with todays rosters or even just do touneys with your friends. Sad such a simple idea can't be put in.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:06 PM   #8
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

It might be simple to add but I'm sure it's so far down the priority list that it will never happen. Probably right there along with division rivals playing each other in preseason in CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »