Home

Hopefully, EA Sports will fix this in Madden 18

This is a discussion on Hopefully, EA Sports will fix this in Madden 18 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2017, 06:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hopefully, EA Sports will fix this in Madden 18

One thing I've noticed about any Madden game(NHL and every other EA Sports game period),
and something I hope EA Sports will fix, is what I call the "first game difficulty problem". That problem always presents itself whenever you first turn on the console and play your first game on any EA Sports game. In that first game, the CPU is maxed out and you struggle doing anything positive. Every bounce goes the CPUs way and you can feel that your team is slower than the CPUs.I'm certain some of you have noticed this. If you start the game over
the game plays according to how you've adjusted the sliders. Here's evidence of this problem. Yesterday, I was playing as the Falcons against the Buccaneers in my first game (pro setting with Playmaker's sliders to make it a good challenge). My receivers coudn't get any real seperation, barely able to run while the Buccaneers offense played very well. Was able to hold them to fgs. Deep into the 4th quarter, I restarted the game. This time my receivers were able to get separated from the cbs, was able to run better in the 4th and won the game 27-6 (it was 13-6 going into the 4th quarter, so it was a fun game). I'm hoping EA Sports does something to fix the "first game difficulty problem" in Madden 18 and in their other sports games going forward
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2017, 09:05 PM   #2
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hopefully, EA Sports will fix this in Madden 18

I can honestly say I've never noticed this. Usually, to me, the first game is tougher because I'm having to adjust to new AI changes, but nothing impossible.

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »