Home

Feature request

This is a discussion on Feature request within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2017, 01:19 PM   #9
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Feature request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallascs13
Not going to happen.. longshot part 2 & NBA live will take up resources.. or mut maybe .. or some random feature that no one asked for .. I could go on and on... There's endless excuses ..

Hopeful for Madden 2030 tho.. im confident that will be a great game

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I appreciate your post but I think there's a major flaw in what you're saying.... what in the last few years has given you any confidence that madden 2030 will be a great game? Judging by the amount of features we have lost in the last 12 years, think about how many more will be gone in another 12 years! I fully expect Madden 2030 to consist of one screen that asks us to pay more money through micro transactions another screen that says "We were unable to spend time working on CFM this year because we used all our resources to make something dumb that nobody wanted so there is no CFM this year

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 08-14-2017 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:33 PM   #10
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
Lol....good luck with this. It's been brought to their attention a million times. They have no intention of doing ANYTHING that might resemble "that other game." And they are hell bent on the EA Sports presentation which IMO sucks the immersion out of the game at every turn.
I feel confident in saying it isn't in their plan, and perhaps never will be. They already think everyone needs to button skip even the replays to speed the game up. For them, it's about getting the game set up and played in the shortest time possible.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, until we get a completely new team of devs this will continue to be the case. And it goes all the way up to the president of EA, as that is without a doubt where the current "Vision" for Madden comes from, all of the decisions come from the "Suits." Once Madden gets a dev team who aren't complete "Yes men" maybe things will change. As it stands now NONE of the EA games have deep franchise modes. They are all streamlined for casuals. I don't see any major changes happening any time soon. Only reason I keep buying is because I love football and Madden is the only option.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 08-14-2017, 01:53 PM   #11
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

This has been my #1 request since, well, since madden got the NFL exclusivity. Lol.

And, as much as I remember liking this, I am actually completely surprised right now watching how GOOD it is RIGHT NOW!! I mean, I would take this exact setup. I can't believe they talk about injuries, it's got authentic espn. The fact it's Berman, himself, is fantastic!!

But, I would even take an EA Sports representation with 2 nobodies or whatever. But, geez, this thing actually did have replays of other games. My recollection has always been hazy on this because it was just the one game and then no more. But, MY GOD!! This was on the ORIGINAL XBOX!!! Oh, geez, I'm just more depressed now. Wow. Can't believe ea has never even tried to do something like this. I just don't get it. ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2017, 01:58 PM   #12
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

What's really going to make your blood boil is EA's NBA LIVE 18 has a pretty good halftime show.

It has the stats, hot and cold players, highlights, etc.

So if EA can put a great halftime show in NBA Live...then why can't they... ah nevermind lol.

I mean it's not perfect but it's decent:

Last edited by extremeskins04; 08-14-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:26 PM   #13
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
What's really going to make your blood boil is EA's NBA LIVE 18 has a pretty good halftime show.

It has the stats, hot and cold players, highlights, etc.

So if EA can put a great halftime show in NBA Live...then why can't they... ah nevermind lol.

I mean it's not perfect but it's decent:

Wow. As an NFL fan. As a football fan. As a video game football fan, I am completely offended by this. lol.

Unreal. No words. No words.

Old 08-14-2017, 03:09 PM   #14
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Wow. As an NFL fan. As a football fan. As a video game football fan, I am completely offended by this. lol.

Unreal. No words. No words.

I mean by no means is Live's halftime show perfect, but it's light years past what they have right now for Madden.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:35 PM   #15
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I mean by no means is Live's halftime show perfect, but it's light years past what they have right now for Madden.

Right, yeah, I agree. That's why I'm offended. I can't believe madden hasn't even tried to put something like this in their game. And, then u have NBA live which has been a complete turd for the last decade or whatever. And, they just "throw it in there". U know?

Although, overall, I more specifically want a weekly show for CFM, so not sure if Live has that. If they do, then whatever. It's just really amazing where madden is, I guess. I'm still completely blown away by the 2k5 being on original Xbox. They were so ahead of their time, it's ridiculous.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2017, 08:06 AM   #16
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Feature request

I will leave his open for now as long as it doesn't become a 2K vs EA argument.

I will also say these three things:

1) This will never happen in that current form. IF it did ever happen it would be EA Presentation with some anchor of their choice. I don't mean that to sound negative as I would take it.

2) It is very depressing to watch that and see how advanced that Presentation was and we still aren't even close. It was honestly like Chris Berman was on your payroll giving you a weekly show for your Franchise.

3) I may be the minority here, but Presentation sells for me. Best example is I am not an NBA fan at all and can't tell you the last time I even watched a game. But it's hard to pass up NBA 2K with that Presentation package.

And once again please keep this constructive or this thread will be closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »