Home

WAYYYYYYYY Too Injuries in Cloud CFM

This is a discussion on WAYYYYYYYY Too Injuries in Cloud CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 01:11 PM   #9
Rookie

NeptunePirate's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WAYYYYYYYY Too Injuries in Cloud CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Then the common user can play Arcade. Sim should specifically give you a true to life football game.
The common player can play any mode they want to, because they bought the game.

Personally, I don't mind adjusting sliders. I've done it for years. Although, I know around 10 or so close friends that have played Madden for years and they don't touch the sliders. The developers can give us the options to make a customizable experience that we want, but they don't need to be lazy and just expect people to use the sliders to cover up their inability to program the game to recognize what the quarter limit is set to and adjust the injuries accordingly.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:27 PM   #10
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeptunePirate
The common player can play any mode they want to, because they bought the game.

Personally, I don't mind adjusting sliders. I've done it for years. Although, I know around 10 or so close friends that have played Madden for years and they don't touch the sliders. The developers can give us the options to make a customizable experience that we want, but they don't need to be lazy and just expect people to use the sliders to cover up their inability to program the game to recognize what the quarter limit is set to and adjust the injuries accordingly.
So you're saying that if they recommend injury slider be tuned to 10 for 9 min quarters, fine, however someone is still going to cry wolf that there are to many injuries, sliders this, will have to be adjusted.

So if its to much to handle, play arcade, adjust the sliders or dont complain and ruin it for the people who enjoy the game.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #11
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

For clarification I'm playing 4 min quarters with no accel. clock and they mostly aren't minor injuries. At least half are 5+ week injuries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #12
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

if you are playing with a quarter length/accelerated clock set for a realistic number of plays per game you should put it on 10 I think. thats what I've been using and its been just fine. sounds to me like you have the slider up high and so you're getting high results. there might be nothing to see here.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:38 PM   #13
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
if you are playing with a quarter length/accelerated clock set for a realistic number of plays per game you should put it on 10 I think. thats what I've been using and its been just fine. sounds to me like you have the slider up high and so you're getting high results. there might be nothing to see here.
It's on default so if if default creates a ton of injuries then I think there is a problem.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:44 PM   #14
Rookie

NeptunePirate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
So you're saying that if they recommend injury slider be tuned to 10 for 9 min quarters, fine, however someone is still going to cry wolf that there are to many injuries, sliders this, will have to be adjusted.

So if its to much to handle, play arcade, adjust the sliders or dont complain and ruin it for the people who enjoy the game.
If someone voicing their opinion on a forum that is designed for video game sports talk, is ruining someone's experience with the game, they have some problems. This forum is meant for discussions like this. You're also not using the cry wolf term properly. Crying wolf on too many injuries would mean that there are not a lot of them or next to none, but this is a wide spread problem. It's being discussed between people all around, not just here.

The game should be balanced at the default entry level. The average player should not have to dig into sliders to fix a problem for the development team.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:45 PM   #15
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Mods,

You guys need to police these type of hyperbole threads a little more this cycle and all future cycles in all the sub forums for the various games people play. I understand being a mod is tough and a thankless duty here. Trust me....I don't envy you guys. But we need some help with this kind of stuff.

There is a bugs and glitches thread. That is where a concern like this can go.

This is pure "screaming" in the thread title that can lead to unwanted patches. The developers are far from perfect, but they gave us a far better tuned injury system this year with off ball injuries and length of injuries far more dynamic (in game, 1-4 week etc). They even communicated proper injury settings for longer quarter lengths and it has been repeated on several threads all over this general forum and we talk about it at length in the sliders sub forum and give people plenty advice on how to set up their game if they want to play on the simulation setting.

I am tiring of the outright panic threads screaming about things that are working as intended and are adjustable with the tools the game has.

It's nonsense guys. Please help.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 01:47 PM   #16
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Mods,

You guys need to police these type of hyperbole threads a little more this cycle and all future cycles in all the sub forums for the various games people play. I understand being a mod is tough and a thankless duty here. Trust me....I don't envy you guys. But we need some help with this kind of stuff.

There is a bugs and glitches thread. That is where a concern like this can go.

This is pure "screaming" in the thread title that can lead to unwanted patches. The developers are far from perfect, but they gave us a far better tuned injury system this year with off ball injuries and length of injuries far more dynamic (in game, 1-4 week etc). They even communicated proper injury settings for longer quarter lengths and it has been repeated on several threads all over this general forum and we talk about it at length in the sliders sub forum and give people plenty advice on how to set up their game if they want to play on the simulation setting.

I am tiring of the outright panic threads screaming about things that are working as intended and are adjustable with the tools the game has.

It's nonsense guys. Please help.
Yes. Please prevent anyone from sharing their experience with madden on a madden thread. It's sucks having to read about people's experiences with the game. ESPECIALLY when they aren't praising the game nonstop.

Lol. You guys are ridiculous. If you're unhappy that this is my experience then back off and go somewhere else. This is a game breaking bug and it needs to be addressed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »