Home

A letter to ea

This is a discussion on A letter to ea within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 12:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
A letter to ea

I love the game just like it is right now. Please don't send out a patch that changes the gameplay. Last year the game was awesome right out of the box with the penalties, fumbles, and qb overthrows. People started complaining, you sent out a patch and the game was never the same. Then the game was just like previous versions and all the new features where gone. Just know people will never stop complaining. Thanks for a awesome Madden 18.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 12:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: A letter to ea

Also I play on simulation with zoom view. It really shows how beautiful the game is and its really best for sim play. In real life you can't see the hole field so you know what everyone on defense is doing if there not involved in the play. Real life player's make mistakes all the time. Out of position, looking in the backfield and falling down. All a part of real football. You just don't see it because you can't see the whole field from above.

Sent from my Z981 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-28-2017, 01:02 PM   #3
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by teewee
I love the game just like it is right now. Please don't send out a patch that changes the gameplay. Last year the game was awesome right out of the box with the penalties, fumbles, and qb overthrows. People started complaining, you sent out a patch and the game was never the same. Then the game was just like previous versions and all the new features where gone. Just know people will never stop complaining. Thanks for a awesome Madden 18.
So you're ok with this and see nothing wrong?

Last edited by extremeskins04; 08-28-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I also am loving the way this game is playing. Once zones tighten up I will be back to crushing the CPU. It is frustrating but fun to see the CPU put up good fights. Makes it feel earned when I do shut down the CPU for a qtr or a game. 5-1 on the season and loving it! Players are playing to their ratings, qb has time in the pocket, just like in real life defenses don't get nearly as much pressure as people think they do. Great job EA, unfortunately you will have to patch to the ppl who don't like productive change. Not a perfect game, but gameplay wise this plays very smooth. Well done!
Old 08-28-2017, 01:21 PM   #5

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Please use the Impressions Thread.

Closed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »