Home

Fumble Recoveries not being displayed/tracked

This is a discussion on Fumble Recoveries not being displayed/tracked within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fumble Recoveries not being displayed/tracked

I'm now in Week 13 of my personal online Cloud CFM (1 user) and I have recovered, roughly, 12 fumbles.

My CFM season stats show 0 for my entire team.

I not only don't get them to show up on the stats page, but they don't show up during the in game stats as well.

It's almost become a running joke that I laugh at every time. Any time I recover a fumble, I immediately pause the game and check to see if it's there.

I'll list my latest example from my game last night.

Keanu Neal forces a fumble, Damontae Kazee returns it for a TD. These are the stats that are displayed:

Keanu Neal: 1 FF

Damontae Kazee: 0 FR, 67 Return Yards, 1 Defensive TD

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? It's just incredibly frustrating at this point more than anything because it's such a dumb statistic to consistently miss and I'm assuming there's no way to fix this??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 01:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fumble Recoveries not being displayed/tracked

I have seen post game stats like that but didn't realize the cause.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:29 PM   #3
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

I have. I chuckle whenever someone brings up talk about Madden mplementing advance stats. Especially since they can't even get basic stats like FR to work, and before it was half sacks and total tackles.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 08-31-2017, 02:26 AM   #4
Rookie

longball5187's Arena

OVR: 1

I've noticed this, too. Kicking stats flaked out for a while, then they seemed to come back, although I know they weren't all there; lots of missed kicks weren't accounted for.

Also have seen this with INT. I have a player with 3 INT through week 6 and the rest of the league leaders have 3, as well. When you sort by INT, my player does not appear (but he does on my team stats - just not on the NFL leaders stats). Very strange and frustrating for us stat geeks!
Old 08-31-2017, 07:32 AM   #5
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm a fellow stat geek, sad that every release I'm just waiting for posts like this, really puts a damper on the overall enjoyment of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 08:27 AM   #6
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
I'm a fellow stat geek, sad that every release I'm just waiting for posts like this, really puts a damper on the overall enjoyment of the game.
I'm back to playing 17 and broke out 10 and 11 this week and they have excellent stat tracking. Sadly.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:09 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
I have. I chuckle whenever someone brings up talk about Madden mplementing advance stats. Especially since they can't even get basic stats like FR to work, and before it was half sacks and total tackles.
It should be embarrassing that in so many ways madden is still being bested by games i played on the Sega Genesis in 1994. I mean how hard is it in 2017 to track statistics.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:48 AM   #8
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
It should be embarrassing that in so many ways madden is still being bested by games i played on the Sega Genesis in 1994. I mean how hard is it in 2017 to track statistics.

I kind of blame the publisher. The DEVS probably are on strict time lines to get this game out as fast as possible. They have probably less than 9 months to fork out a new game and are forced to bring out for the NFL season and they clearly are not finished with the game. I wish EA execs would consider going every two years and adopting the mindset of rockstar does for GTA. Give free content, and for extensive DLC, charge 10 bucks or so an you'll keep people happy until the next season comes around and still give roster updates and tweaks or what not. 2 years for a football game would solve most of the obvious glaring issues like stat tracking that should not be a problem. And you'll have the game finished without time contraints.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »