Home

93 OVR Michael Vick Ultimate Team Giveaway

This is a discussion on 93 OVR Michael Vick Ultimate Team Giveaway within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2017, 12:20 AM   #33
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 93 OVR Michael Vick Ultimate Team Giveaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
PS4

My Favorite Moment was in 2010 when he was with eagles & the so called dream team it was likely his greatest game of his career the game he became the 1st QB in NFL Histroy to have..

300+ passing yards
50+ rushing yards
4+ passing TDs
2+ rushing TDs

In a single game not only was it redemption for all he went tru but it was a classic Performce that we will Likely never see happen in our lifetime truly an amazing performance...& proved the special kind of talent he was & how he simply changed the game.... that we see today Vick was 1 of a kind & id love to get his card to upgrade my QB position & relive moments like this with him in madden mut 18!!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app

Oj juice sims
Xbox 1

In his own words !!!!!!
Michael Vick breaks down his legendary run against the minnesota

Throughout the course of the game, the Minnesota Vikings continued to play man-to-man coverage against the quarterback as mobile as myself, which was a bad idea. They continued to do it. I gained maybe 150 yards on the ground in regulation. And then the game goes into overtime.

Both team's defenses played pretty well. Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss on the other side. So it was a very competitive game.

Come overtime, we get the ball first. Thank God. They line up in man coverage on the first play. What'd I do? I say to myself, if nobody's open on the two-second count in the pocket, I'm taking off.

Off the left edge, to my recollection, they bring a blitz or just a good pass rush by the defensive end. Man coverage guys are running crossing routes. Not two man, but single high man. So it was one extra safety that was not in the field.

I take advantage of it. I predetermine the run. I never predetermine a run. I just let it happen instinctively.

And I ran to my left. I seen daylight. The first thing I'm thinking is, OK, good, I got a first down. Let me look to get down and get out of bounds.

But then nobody shows up. I see a safety. And I see a corner trying to convert. I say to myself, do I have the speed at 206 pounds with the power to split them?

I split them, went right through them. I don't know what happened behind me. I seen it on film the next day. I was in the end zone. And I ran into the locker room and celebrated.

The one thing I always wanted to do as a player was run into the locker room after a win, whether it was a game-winning catch or a touchdown run or a touchdown pass, victorious. That was my time. I had a great day that day, a day that I never forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-01-2017, 02:22 AM   #34
Just started!

Ps4 n my vick moment is primetime game against redskins with the eagles
Old 10-01-2017, 03:07 AM   #35
Rookie

AEJustin's Arena

OVR: 1

Ps4 and my favorite moment would be his comeback with the Eagles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2017, 03:33 AM   #36
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

XBox One, Mike Vick running into the tunnel after that gamewinning TD run against Minnesota in 2002.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 10-01-2017, 03:47 AM   #37
Rookie

Console PS4

The superman run against the Saints for me is the top moment

Sent from my SM-G935F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-01-2017, 09:31 AM   #38
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

PS4

Gotta say my favorite moment was the 2002-2003 Lambeau field upset. It was the Packers’ first ever playoff loss at Lambeau.

One of my favorite individual plays by him has to be this: https://youtu.be/4SMsW2HtH5E

Nothing really amazing about it, just such a slick move that shows the type of player he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 10-01-2017, 10:23 AM   #39
Just started!

PS4

My most memorable moment of Vick was when he threw for 6 touchdowns in a game in 2010 with the Eagles
Old 10-01-2017, 10:34 AM   #40
Just started!

Xbox One

My favorite memory of Michael Vick was as a Sophomore in college. I attended Florida State University and we were playing Virginia Tech in the BCS National Championship game. It was Vick's first year as a starter and I thought no way did they have a chance against our defense. In that game I witnessed the greatest athlete to play QB. We won that game. However after seeing him play, Vick became my favorite player ever!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »