Home

DIY Kicking stats fix (Franchise mode)

This is a discussion on DIY Kicking stats fix (Franchise mode) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
Rookie

peki's Arena

OVR: 1
DIY Kicking stats fix (Franchise mode)

Just wanted to put this out there, since EA obviouslly can’t fix this for the second year straight. For those of you who play CFM, you might’ve noticed that kicking stats for some NFL teams don’t stick if you are actually the one kicking the ball.

I’ve had this problem last year with Redskins, and the glitch is back this year also. Someone on this forum a couple of weeks ago pointed out that this is only for the teams that have their Punter doing the kickoff duties, which is fairly common because punters usually have higher kick power rating, and that’s basically the only thing that matters. I’ve checked this, and it’s actually true.

So, to solve the problem, you just need to put your kicker as a KOS. If you still want your punter to do the kickoffs, you can change the depth chart after the game starts, and the starts will save!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 02:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DIY Kicking stats fix (Franchise mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peki
Just wanted to put this out there, since EA obviouslly can’t fix this for the second year straight. For those of you who play CFM, you might’ve noticed that kicking stats for some NFL teams don’t stick if you are actually the one kicking the ball.

I’ve had this problem last year with Redskins, and the glitch is back this year also. Someone on this forum a couple of weeks ago pointed out that this is only for the teams that have their Punter doing the kickoff duties, which is fairly common because punters usually have higher kick power rating, and that’s basically the only thing that matters. I’ve checked this, and it’s actually true.

So, to solve the problem, you just need to put your kicker as a KOS. If you still want your punter to do the kickoffs, you can change the depth chart after the game starts, and the starts will save!

This actually works, what the hell.

Fix your damn statistic tracking management system Madden

This and all respective fumble statistics not being tracked properly is just ridiculous at this point.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:55 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for info easy fix
Old 10-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peki

does this fix the sim stats and extra points made % ?
Old 10-07-2017, 12:24 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks for posting this, I don't really pay attention to kicker stats but I just looked at mine and wondered why after 12 games my kicker was showing 3 for 3 on PATs
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »