Home

Has anyone experienced the "fast play" glitch when watching cpu vs cpu?

This is a discussion on Has anyone experienced the "fast play" glitch when watching cpu vs cpu? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2018, 10:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Has anyone experienced the "fast play" glitch when watching cpu vs cpu?

I generally play CPU vs CPU in CFM in the broadcast angle. I've noticed some weird bugs though. I'm on the PS4 Pro.

-Most interesting, though, is what I call the "fast play" bug. Sometimes for some reason you will lose the option to exit exit the supersim (slow mode that shows every play). The game stops responding to input, however the rest of the game plays out very quickly, with no replays. This is actually a pretty useful glitch that I'd like to find a way to reproduce more often.

-If you press circle (B on XBox ) to resume after the current play, and the current play ends up having a penalty or injury, then the game locks up until the 30 second injury/penalty decision timer expires.

-For some reason, the game crashes quite often when trying to resume.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2018, 11:25 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Has anyone experienced the "fast play" glitch when watching cpu vs cpu?

I use Fast Play (instead of Exhibition) when doing Play Now CPU vs CPU games. Whenever there is a review of a play the screen goes black...but you can hear the announcers talking. It does take some time for it to come back and resume play. Also, if there is an injury, the cut scenes show and it takes forever for the game to resume.

Bottom line - there are some issues in this Fast Play mode that show up in Play Now and I assume can be replicated in CFM...

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »