Home

Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - 4K on PC (GoodGameBro)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - 4K on PC (GoodGameBro) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2018, 09:26 AM   #17
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - 4K on PC (GoodGameBro)

Maybe I am having issues on playback for some reason but this doesn't look like 60fps to me. Is anyone else seeing what looks like 30fps? YouTube says 1080_60fps and 2160_60fps but it just doesn't seem that smooth to me.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:59 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
So far the game looks and plays much better from what I can see, and still lots of room for improvement.
Positives I notice:* O linemen follows d linemen even after being beat,* Saw nice blocking down field,* like how halfback helps with blocking on some plays.
Like how receivers go up to make catches at high point of ball.* Love how the players naturally get up after play, and tackling has been improve.* I also so like the sound of
the game,. Sounds much more realistic.*
Negatives: Running animation confuses me.* On kickoffs it looks weird.* But then look pretty good with certain players have the ball.* Maybe its the angle at times.
O linemen should make small contact with D linemen on screen pass.* Tackles are good, but could use a little tuning.* Didn't like how a D linemen spent off a block and made contact with the runners shoulder, and made a tackle being sideways.* Sidelines still look stale without the same player type models on the field, and should have correct numbers on them.* *Overall so far, I think the game is good!
Old 06-20-2018, 07:24 PM   #19
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Maybe I am having issues on playback for some reason but this doesn't look like 60fps to me. Is anyone else seeing what looks like 30fps? YouTube says 1080_60fps and 2160_60fps but it just doesn't seem that smooth to me.

I was going to say the same thing. Are the FPS capped at 30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2018, 10:54 AM   #20
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

6:00

Verticals.
Qb sack

This issue is still in the game after we complain so much last year?

Curls and verticals if WR is not open qb take the sack every time after eating 5 sec

Hint: throw the ball away or go to the 1on1 coverage.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:31 AM   #21
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Near 80-yard punt in the first 2 minutes of this video.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2018, 03:47 PM   #22
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Watching some of these videos, the game definitely looks visually better, but it still hasn't evolved. There are animations that look like their ripped right out of Madden 2005 on the the ps2/Xbox. It's somewhat sad. I enjoy Madden and usually end up buying the game every other year. I have Madden 18 and played it a ton with my brothers, but watching some of the videos for 19, i'm still dazed the series hasn't truly taken big leaps forward.

It seems like Sport games in general don't take huge leaps forward. I know their on a crouch with having to release a new game every year, but even comparing Madden 16 to Madden 18 or 19, there isn't a huge in your face change beyond the lighting and some player models.

Competition breeds excellency, the NBA 2k series has been the sole big name Basketball game and they've become stagnant as well, I won't even mention the WWE Wrestling games that look like they regress every year. I don't play baseball games to be able to be able to determine if The Show is in the same runt, but this is somewhat sad for EA and Madden. I want to be blown away by animations, weather, atmosphere and graphics. When there are games like Cyberpunk 2077 (Open World), Ghost of Tsushima (Open World), Spider-man(Open World), Halo Infinity (Supposedly Open World), Forza Horizon 4 (Open World) that are able to do so much, its seems ridiculous why these sport games can't advance more.

I still remember the initial render video EA released for Madden 2006 for the Xbox 360, none, and i mean no Madden yet has even come close to providing that type of atmosphere seen in that video from a console generation ago! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ajPL3Kna4

I apologize for going off topic, but I want more from Madden. I'm tired of spending $60 on incremental updates. Are we going to have to wait for the next generation of consoles for them to completely forgo their animation and physics engine? Frostbite has certainly helped the game stand out visually, but again, i'm still seeing animations I've seen from generations ago that look pretty bad.

Last edited by marshallfever; 06-21-2018 at 03:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »