Home

Any information on CAP limit for Madden 19? Or changes to CAP System?

This is a discussion on Any information on CAP limit for Madden 19? Or changes to CAP System? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2018, 08:54 PM   #9
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Any information on CAP limit for Madden 19? Or changes to CAP System?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
here are the tricks i use to expand the roster pool
1 look at player card and if they have no stats after 2015 or 2016 its most likely safe to delete them
2 i am assume most of u have net in ps4 if so google their name if it said fomer NFL player then u can retrie
3 look at cfl rosters
Another good piece of info is sources such as NFL trade rumours that list players who are involved in weekly try outs at teams ( usually on tuesdays) this shows which players are actively trying to get back in the league, bigger names rarely go this far tho
Old 06-24-2018, 08:56 AM   #10
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
i notice something watching SportsGamemeOnline on youtube today he was showing how to move teams and right now the base roster has 2'913 players on it

good news it means we have 222 caps to use
bad news 3'135 still might be the limit
Whilst the import limit does restrict numbers to some degree , the pre week 1 deletions , which cuts the FA pool to ( I believe In M18) 640 players ( with individual limits on each position) is the pain point for me , this cuts the total down to around 2700 regardless, inevitably removing players which should remain ,despite improvements in how these are selected ( it's now by age rather than OVR )
Old 06-24-2018, 06:48 PM   #11
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Whilst the import limit does restrict numbers to some degree , the pre week 1 deletions , which cuts the FA pool to ( I believe In M18) 640 players ( with individual limits on each position) is the pain point for me , this cuts the total down to around 2700 regardless, inevitably removing players which should remain ,despite improvements in how these are selected ( it's now by age rather than OVR )
i agree with u why cant we choose who to remove if guys have to be removed

i am talking about in our cfm and they couild put it in this way after week 4 of the preseason

lets say a screen pops up saying u need to be down to 2'700 players u can A go 1 by 1 or b let the game choose for u
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2018, 06:55 PM   #12
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
i agree with u why cant we choose who to remove if guys have to be removed

i am talking about in our cfm and they couild put it in this way after week 4 of the preseason

lets say a screen pops up saying u need to be down to 2'700 players u can A go 1 by 1 or b let the game choose for u
Agreed but not sure exactly in this day and age why they need to delete players at all tbh
Old 06-26-2018, 11:16 PM   #13
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Agreed but not sure exactly in this day and age why they need to delete players at all tbh
just a guess for play now i agree but cfm with 350 rook and 50-70 retirements it might mess up the code but if it was me i wouild at least 1'000 caps spots
Old 12-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Can anyone confirm if the CAP limit is to each Roster. Say I make 7 Rosters, can I make new CAPS for every Roster?

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 12-18-2018, 07:47 AM   #15
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Can anyone confirm if the CAP limit is to each Roster. Say I make 7 Rosters, can I make new CAPS for every Roster?
The import limit ( of 3135 according to jerwoods) applies across all roster imports
Each roster update EA issues has a specific and different total of players ( you can see this by starting a CFM using each imported roster ( or adding them up individually if you have a few hours to waste ) , the difference will be the CAP limit for each individual update , this usually decreases each week of each season as EA adds missing players on a weekly basis
Thus the early season rosters have the most Caps available
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »