Home

Bo Knows

This is a discussion on Bo Knows within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Bo Knows

Bo Scarbrough is a big time Madden RB. He looks like the second coming of Blount.

6'2 228
88 SPD
91 ACC
89 TRK
85 SFA
85 AGI

Poor juke / spin etc, but expected. He's a great trade target for someone wanting a power back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 11:31 AM   #2
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Re: Bo Knows

Big guy, who I would call a possible late round steal for Dallas, except they already have Elliott lol. In Madden, I am not sure if I plan to keep him on the roster with the RB's I'll already have. Maybe groom him a bit and trade him away before his rookie deal expires.

My big concern, even in madden, is what his injury rating will be.

In real life, it may be good for him to be on the bench. He's got a long history of injuries, including two ACL tears. Some things are probably in part because he's a big RB. Some time on the bench could almost be like an extended recovery.

Major Boise State fan
Old 07-20-2018, 12:38 PM   #3
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Hmm. I'm running with the Redskins this year and I don't know what their RB depth looks like, but this guy looks like he could be a good piece. I always tend to have 1-2 young power backs on the roster.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2018, 02:46 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I've got him at an 84 speed in my roster so rather close, really, but my acceleration is a 79 for him. I'd like to know what prompted him to get such a high acceleration at 91. One of his biggest knocks is how long it takes him to get to top speed so it's really weird he'd get a 91 there.

― Plato
Old 07-20-2018, 02:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
Hmm. I'm running with the Redskins this year and I don't know what their RB depth looks like, but this guy looks like he could be a good piece. I always tend to have 1-2 young power backs on the roster.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
they have one of the leagues best 3rd down backs when healthy in chris thompson, Robert Kelley who is a meh but if they didnt drop the needed stats this year on him he can be slid to FB for some fun like last year, Samaje Perine a 4th round pick the year before who fits what you want, and obviously the 2nd round pick this year Derrius Guice

The team seems to be set at RB for the short term
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 02:54 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I've got him at an 84 speed in my roster so rather close, really, but my acceleration is a 79 for him. I'd like to know what prompted him to get such a high acceleration at 91. One of his biggest knocks is how long it takes him to get to top speed so it's really weird he'd get a 91 there.
2 things
he was drafted by the Cowboys, and is a rookie

of course his stuff is inflated
Old 07-20-2018, 03:00 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peroxide4
2 things
he was drafted by the Cowboys, and is a rookie

of course his stuff is inflated

Maybe. At least the ratings are consistent between him and Derrius Guice who performed nearly the same at the combine.

Guice is an 89 speed, 91 accel guy. Guice ran a 4.49 40 with 1.55 and 2.62 10 and 20-yard splits. Bo had a 4.52 40 with 1.65 and 2.65 10 and 20-yard splits. I guess it's just where the scale is tilted so high that it doesn't take an elite burst to get 91 acceleration.

― Plato
Old 07-20-2018, 05:08 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Maybe. At least the ratings are consistent between him and Derrius Guice who performed nearly the same at the combine.

Guice is an 89 speed, 91 accel guy. Guice ran a 4.49 40 with 1.55 and 2.62 10 and 20-yard splits. Bo had a 4.52 40 with 1.65 and 2.65 10 and 20-yard splits. I guess it's just where the scale is tilted so high that it doesn't take an elite burst to get 91 acceleration.

Ya I thought he may be more like 87 SPD 89 ACC but not far off. I think the fact that they gave him basically no "wiggle" was fair. I think he could* be a better pro than college player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »