Home

PS4 Pro or Xbox One X

This is a discussion on PS4 Pro or Xbox One X within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: PS4 Pro or Xbox One X
PS4 Pro 49 36.84%
Xbox One X 84 63.16%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2018, 11:27 PM   #185
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 Pro or Xbox One X

Can someone share their grass on pc? Maybe am doing something wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 04:34 PM   #186
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGamerXx
I have a 1080ti and I7 cpu and Madden does not look better on the pc than the X. The grass is the same and the x is 500 bucks

I also cannot get it to go above 60fps on pc without getting a major hitch

We get it you love the X smh

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-14-2018, 05:41 PM   #187
MVP

PS4 Pro or Xbox One X

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGamerXx
I have a 1080ti and I7 cpu and Madden does not look better on the pc than the X. The grass is the same and the x is 500 bucks

I also cannot get it to go above 60fps on pc without getting a major hitch

I’ll send pictures soon Edit: Nevermind im going to let this thing die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ultralow36; 08-15-2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:10 AM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 5

Wow.. I just wasted 30 minutes of my life reading thru this thread, reading arguments that seem like they were formed by thirteen year olds. Hell, maybe some of you are thirteen, so no offense, your debating skills will get better with age and hopefully education.

The point is, the OP put up a poll.. I am sure it wasn't their intention for you to flame the opinions of people who think the game looks better on a certain system. How is that constructive for those (me) deciding on which system to buy the game for? Let people enjoy their game and put out their opinions on why they think it looks good on their system. No need to continually tell them they are wrong. I don't post very much on here, but the bickering in this thread is simply debase of any class, so I felt it necessary.

Btw - The Voltron guy.. I have seen you post in some other threads about this and that with professional calibration, torch mode, and people being wrong to use whatever settings on their TV. I am sure you're a very intelligent person, I have no doubt. So, you would understand that anytime someone says something about a lighting issue or TV they have, that telling them they are wrong about seeing the issue or wrong for liking the TV (or setting) they have, would simply be inappropriate. Every one is different, my friend, and we all have different opinions and ways we see things.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:24 AM   #189
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalBoyle14
We get it you love the X smh

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
And for good reason. It's by far the best/most powerful ever made!
Old 08-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #190
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc33
Wow.. I just wasted 30 minutes of my life reading thru this thread, reading arguments that seem like they were formed by thirteen year olds. Hell, maybe some of you are thirteen, so no offense, your debating skills will get better with age and hopefully education.

The point is, the OP put up a poll.. I am sure it wasn't their intention for you to flame the opinions of people who think the game looks better on a certain system. How is that constructive for those (me) deciding on which system to buy the game for? Let people enjoy their game and put out their opinions on why they think it looks good on their system. No need to continually tell them they are wrong. I don't post very much on here, but the bickering in this thread is simply debase of any class, so I felt it necessary.

Btw - The Voltron guy.. I have seen you post in some other threads about this and that with professional calibration, torch mode, and people being wrong to use whatever settings on their TV. I am sure you're a very intelligent person, I have no doubt. So, you would understand that anytime someone says something about a lighting issue or TV they have, that telling them they are wrong about seeing the issue or wrong for liking the TV (or setting) they have, would simply be inappropriate. Every one is different, my friend, and we all have different opinions and ways we see things.
I never said they were wrong about the issues they were experiencing. I said that the "dim image" some were experiencing on Madden 19 was only noticeable on certain displays.

As far as the calibration vs torch mode debate, there's really nothing to debate there - torch mode is 100% wrong, in the sense that it gives you an entirely inaccurate image. Movies and games are mastered to certain standards, and in order to get the image that the content creator intended, your TV needs to be properly calibrated. Granted, not everyone cares about accuracy, which is fine. But let's not kid ourselves - torch mode will give you an inaccurate image and create unwanted artifacts.
Old 08-29-2018, 05:32 PM   #191
Rookie

I own a regular PS but am considering scooping up the Xbox One X. Have a 65” Sony X900F which worked some serious magic all by itself to improve graphics. Is the difference worth shelling out $700 for after everything’s said and done?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 07:00 PM   #192
Banned

For just Madden? Probably not. For every multiplatform game and Xbox exclusives, absolutely. The One X, in my opinion, is the best console I have owned since the Dreamcast. It's console perfection.

Forza Horizon 3 is just sick on the One X. Gears and Halo remain among the best looking and playing online shooters. Forza 7 is mesmerizing. Can't wait for Crackdown 3. Gamepass and EA Access are fantastic values you can only get on the Xbox.

And going forward, multiplatform games will generally look and play better on the One X. The PS4 is just for PS exclusives for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »