Home

Cloud franchise and mid game saves

This is a discussion on Cloud franchise and mid game saves within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2018, 11:57 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Cloud franchise and mid game saves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy4NY
Can 32 team control be setup for Cloud CFMs? I definitely want to try to setup 32 team control this year as I would like to dictate how the CPU manages their rosters. Specifically around the draft.
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure you cannot control all 32 in a online solo CFM.

Few advantages is turners are applied quicker and don't have to wait for patches and sim times (although offline isn't that slow)

I think positives of offline out weight positives of online.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:03 PM   #10
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Ive been playing single person online cfm for years, yes the game will save, or it has in the past, the functionality was added a couple years ago.

I might be just paranoid or something though, but it seems to me, during the course of a game, the game develops its own unique personality. When in online cfm, when you quit, and then resume, that “personality” resets.

Its loke the game kind of starts over. I really dont know how to describe it, and thus just might be in my head.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:03 PM   #11
Data = Power

Billy4NY's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure you cannot control all 32 in a online solo CFM.

Few advantages is turners are applied quicker and don't have to wait for patches and sim times (although offline isn't that slow)

I think positives of offline out weight positives of online.
Just booted M19 up on PC (on my last hour of my free trial) and I can confirm that you are correct. 32 team control can be setup in offline CFM's by adding users and adjusting league settings. 32 team control in a solo cloud CFM is not possible.

Thanks for bringing this up as I think I am now leaning towards offline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2018, 12:05 PM   #12
Data = Power

Billy4NY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Ive been playing single person online cfm for years, yes the game will save, or it has in the past, the functionality was added a couple years ago.

I might be just paranoid or something though, but it seems to me, during the course of a game, the game develops its own unique personality. When in online cfm, when you quit, and then resume, that “personality” resets.

Its loke the game kind of starts over. I really dont know how to describe it, and thus just might be in my head.
You are 100% correct. This occurs online and offline. I remember games last year where it was snowing. I would turn off my PS4 mid-game. Boot it back up and resume the game and the snow would be gone. So you do lose some things when you resume the game like that.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy4NY
Just booted M19 up on PC (on my last hour of my free trial) and I can confirm that you are correct. 32 team control can be setup in offline CFM's by adding users and adjusting league settings. 32 team control in a solo cloud CFM is not possible.

Thanks for bringing this up as I think I am now leaning towards offline.
Yeah, I'd like to have tuners quicker, but I'd much rather have chance for multiple saves points if something weird happens so I can just reload from last point and being able to play NFK God and change what needs to be changed.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:41 PM   #14
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

You can exit and it will save, I've been doing this daily for a week. However twice the game has come back to different weather conditions. ie it was sunny and when I came back to the save the game was in a rain storm. Considering i saved middle of the 3rd quarter with 5 minutes left, this wasn't dynamic weather.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:19 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

One of the issues that bothered me about mid game saves, is when you resumed the game, it put both teams in their default home and away uniforms. Even if you started the game in throwbacks or alternates. Have they fixed this issue yet?

Rick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2018, 08:16 PM   #16
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icvu42
One of the issues that bothered me about mid game saves, is when you resumed the game, it put both teams in their default home and away uniforms. Even if you started the game in throwbacks or alternates. Have they fixed this issue yet?

Rick
It's not fixed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »