Home

What camera angle is everyone using?

This is a discussion on What camera angle is everyone using? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2018, 09:57 AM   #17
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What camera angle is everyone using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
I see most people use either All 22, Standard or Broadcast. I tried Zoom. I guess i'm not cut out for that. It feels like changing camera affects gameplay or it could just be me.

I've been experimenting with them all lately in my game. So far, i'm enjoying broadcast offense and defensive cam for defense. For defense, I stick with my MLB and it seems like it always sticks there and game plays differently to me.

I like broadcast cam because it replicates what I see on tv *almost* same reason as edaddy, and I don't care for the defensive coverage stats.
Unless you are simming and watching your games, then broadcast would be the way to go but i don't see how anyone can play a game in broadcast mode.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 09-29-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:50 AM   #18
MVP

Standard while in-game. All 22 excellent for practice mode, especially when checking for zone coverage bugs. Wouldn't mind one additional camera option somewhere between normal and zoom.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:53 PM   #19
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Unless you are simming and watching your games, then broadcast would be the way to go but i don't see how anyone can play a game in broadcast mode.
Actually, I have a rule in play if I play offense with Broadcast. If my cam is facing so the Z is located on the bottom of the screen, i'll target X and Y. I will never target Z unless I call an audible and see the Defense playing bump and run and I have a speedy guy like Tyreek Hill or someone that can catch a quick release. I'll then call an individual play for Z on a streak and bomb it.

Other than that, i'll just focus first on X, Y and my RB to target. Vice versa on the opposite side.

Also running for 10+ yards, breaking tackles, juking looks really good on broadcast.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:48 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

I like alternating between a few different ones, mainly All 22 and the wide. Im curious why we don't have a nice side view cam like the FIFA Tele cam so you can see more of the field. The broadcast cam just isn't functional for anything but short pass plays...and barely that.

And while we are on the subject of CAMS. I just don't understand this....Madden has been around for what...27 years or more now? Why don't we still have custom configurable CAMS??????

I mean NBA 2K, Live, NHL, Fifa, PES, MLB the Show....ALL HAVE them! Why doesn't Madden....still??
Old 10-09-2018, 10:03 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

May be I'm in the minority of people that want to see custom cams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 10:09 PM   #22
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguna
5 isn't enough? Or maybe I should ask, in What capacity do you propose?

Last edited by Rayzaa; 10-09-2018 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:24 PM   #23
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguna
Yes, no doubt. Or atleast let us control the height of the existing ones.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:48 AM   #24
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Actually, I have a rule in play if I play offense with Broadcast. If my cam is facing so the Z is located on the bottom of the screen, i'll target X and Y. I will never target Z unless I call an audible and see the Defense playing bump and run and I have a speedy guy like Tyreek Hill or someone that can catch a quick release. I'll then call an individual play for Z on a streak and bomb it.

Other than that, i'll just focus first on X, Y and my RB to target. Vice versa on the opposite side.

Also running for 10+ yards, breaking tackles, juking looks really good on broadcast.
Always broadcast cam for me. Loved it since day 1 and won't change. I've mastered the art of passing so with the "real life" immersion of the view, I always go with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »