Home

Generic Madden 19 video boards with open roof

This is a discussion on Generic Madden 19 video boards with open roof within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Generic Madden 19 video boards with open roof

Okay, first off it’s awesome they were able to implement open/closed roofs this year via patch. That said my stupid OCD eye has discovered a bug related to it. When the roof is open in CFM the video boards all around the stadium show the generic “Madden 19” ad. Just like when you create a new stadium. Now I don’t know if this was intentional or a bug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2018, 11:48 PM   #2
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Generic Madden 19 video boards with open roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Okay, first off it’s awesome they were able to implement open/closed roofs this year via patch. That said my stupid OCD eye has discovered a bug related to it. When the roof is open in CFM the video boards all around the stadium show the generic “Madden 19” ad. Just like when you create a new stadium. Now I don’t know if this was intentional or a bug.
Lol, you get to have your roof open but that's not good enough lol. You OCD guys crack me up.
I think it's cool that those of you that play in a dome can now open or close your roofs but I have to say, I've never noticed if they were open or closed in the first place so it means nothing to me but your post was funny. I mean does it matter what it says?

Last edited by Rayzaa; 10-01-2018 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:27 AM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Lol, you get to have your roof open but that's not good enough lol. You OCD guys crack me up.
I think it's cool that those of you that play in a dome can now open or close your roofs but I have to say, I've never noticed if they were open or closed in the first place so it means nothing to me but your post was funny. I mean does it matter what it says?
Why bother wasting your time posting? I was just pointing out a bug.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:19 AM   #4
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Same old EA. Disappointed, but not surprised they found a way to mess it up. Did they really not notice that before they included it in the patch and released it? Come on EA, it's not gameplay related but the little things matter. I don't see why they would of done it intentionally.

That's part of the reason I never use the build a new stadium feature. The Show has had retractable roofs for a while now with no issues.

Last edited by Rocket32; 10-02-2018 at 01:26 AM.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:11 AM   #5
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Why bother wasting your time posting? I was just pointing out a bug.
Because like I said, it was funny.
It's probably not going to say anything else. When I relocated my team in Madden 2017, the videoboards said the same thing but of course, it said Madden 2017.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, I mean the OCD guys do crack me up but they also point out small things that I have to think about, and go, oh yeah.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »