Home

DaddyLeague.com

This is a discussion on DaddyLeague.com within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2018, 10:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: DaddyLeague.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
I have to say I bought this last year for $33 and was impressed by how they kept up with certain stats throughout the season. This year they've improved the site and it has kept me connected to my cfm while I'm away from my console. I know most wouldn't spend money on a site just to keep up with stats but I'm all about my franchise and it makes it feel so much like the real thing to be able to check stats and player contracts and overalls while on the go. All you do is export your cfm using the madden app and the site keeps everything in line for you. To anyone willing to spend a few bucks you'll enjoy. I'll post some pics so you guys can have an idea of how it looks.

Need to have an option to export offline cfm then I would be in and pay the $33.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-01-2018, 03:21 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxx01
Need to have an option to export offline cfm then I would be in and pay the $33.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea that's on EA to allow it to be exported. It would be great if EA gave the offline guys a bone. They just don't care if it doesn't allow them to receive money post launch
Old 11-01-2018, 04:34 PM   #11
Rookie

Airfaron23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
For $33, that's a no go for me.
Yeah it's a pretty sweet site. Used to use it when I was in leagues but now I can't justify spending $33, which is more than half the price of the entire game, to export stats for my solo franchise that I play now. If the price was around $5-10 I might consider it

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #12
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I'm not usually one to pay for things like this but, I am curious. . How much is it? I don't want to sign up just to see that but I will if it's reasonable.
it is 33 $ for the intial year, Then if you keep renewing after that it is less. I think 22-20 $ per year.

Also if you want to see most of what it offers (some things you can only access if you are a member of a league ) you can visit their website and check out numerous different leagues how they have their pages set up , along with seeing all it keeps up with ( again short of a few things youn can only see under "front office) if you are set as a memeber of a league hosted there.

http://daddyleagues.com/top20/madden

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 11-02-2018, 11:08 AM   #13
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
it is 33 $ for the intial year, Then if you keep renewing after that it is less. I think 22-20 $ per year.

Also if you want to see most of what it offers (some things you can only access if you are a member of a league ) you can visit their website and check out numerous different leagues how they have their pages set up , along with seeing all it keeps up with ( again short of a few things youn can only see under "front office) if you are set as a memeber of a league hosted there.

http://daddyleagues.com/top20/madden
I don't buy Madden every year so it just doesn't make sense to spend that for me. I may buy 2020 but doubt it. I havent ever bought Madden in consecutive years. I at least skip one and have gone four years before.
I figure it will still have the same issues as the others have. Getting rid of one cut would be a start though. This fatique issue is just dumb.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:52 AM   #14
Rookie

ijumpedthegun's Arena

Would you guys say it's worth the price and the time it takes to set everything up if you're running a one-man CFM league?

The immersion looks incredible--I'm just wondering if there are enough features for a league where it's just me, myself, and I. Last time I looked at DaddyLeague, it seemed like a lot of the appeal was for places for owners to write blog posts, immersive "league news" articles, etc. I'm not interested in that kind of stuff since it's just me. I'm wondering if this is more of an extra level of immersion that EA could have added to CFM but chose not to.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:00 PM   #15
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijumpedthegun
Would you guys say it's worth the price and the time it takes to set everything up if you're running a one-man CFM league?

The immersion looks incredible--I'm just wondering if there are enough features for a league where it's just me, myself, and I. Last time I looked at DaddyLeague, it seemed like a lot of the appeal was for places for owners to write blog posts, immersive "league news" articles, etc. I'm not interested in that kind of stuff since it's just me. I'm wondering if this is more of an extra level of immersion that EA could have added to CFM but chose not to.
DL is more geared towards multiple user CFMs. I don't see why you'd buy it for a solo CFM. It will have all the players data, (atributes, contracts, etc) schedules, and such. All of that is available in game. The biggest feature of DL is having access to all that data while away from your console.

I will add the renew option after your 1st year is only about $25 instead of the initial $33 for your 1st year. For me being in 32 man CFMs DL is a must.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »