Home

Franchise Transfer

This is a discussion on Franchise Transfer within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2018, 05:07 PM   #1
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3
Franchise Transfer

I was just hoping to see if I can get some help or if this is even possible.
I'm doing the week match up in play now game mode, then continuing to Franchise. My question is (if it's even possible) Would it be possible to have my franchise I started with (Play Now Game Mode) to be transferred to an offline CFM? It's just when I play offline CFM I can come back middle of the game the next day and continue where I left off. As when doing the online CFM I'm unable to. My connection is always getting lost and I usually have to restart the whole game. I can't start and offline CFM with current record or stats for my team without going through a whole simulation to the current week. I hope I clarified what I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 05:11 PM   #2
Pro

sinthros's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
I was just hoping to see if I can get some help or if this is even possible.
I'm doing the week match up in play now game mode, then continuing to Franchise. My question is (if it's even possible) Would it be possible to have my franchise I started with (Play Now Game Mode) to be transferred to an offline CFM? It's just when I play offline CFM I can come back middle of the game the next day and continue where I left off. As when doing the online CFM I'm unable to. My connection is always getting lost and I usually have to restart the whole game. I can't start and offline CFM with current record or stats for my team without going through a whole simulation to the current week. I hope I clarified what I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.
Not that I know of. I wish there was though. I'd love that.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:11 AM   #3
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

OVR: 0

I really, really wish we could have the Weekly Starting Points for Offline Franchise as well. I can easily replicate the results in Offline CFM with the Force Wins/Losses option but I lose some of the immersion when, for example, instead of Dak Prescott struggling, he ends the season with nearly 4,000 yards and 32 TDs yet the Cowboys still had a 7-9 record.

Even if they trimmed it to just certain points in the season (Quarter, Middle, Three Quarters, Playoffs, Offseason), I would be ecstatic.

Conversely, I would dive into Online Franchise more if I could just disable auto-save.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:07 PM   #4
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthros
Not that I know of. I wish there was though. I'd love that.
That's a bummer. I hate that we are not able to do that offline. I wish they could give us the option to transfer offline or keep it an online CFM. I'm not a big fan of the online CFM because if your internet goes out your screwed. Why can't they just give us this option instead of forcing us to start from way in the beginning of the season or you have to play online CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »