Home

New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20)

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2018, 01:18 PM   #177
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Since this is the first Madden I've played in years, do tuners just install automatically?
They great thing about tuners are that if you dont like it you can delete it from your profile and you aren,t forced to install the tuner...
Old 11-28-2018, 04:43 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well, I was excited about this patch until I played enough games to experience the regression in pass defense. I didn’t see anything in the notes that would have suggested this kind of impact. I have to admit that my patience with this game is dwindling.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:02 AM   #179
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

So, I’ve been pretty happy with the overall play of the game for awhile. I’ve tweaked sliders some, but not to a ridiculous extent. This last gameplay tuner update (not the patch, but the gameplay tuner that came out a few days ago, I believe is what has changed things some) is allowing the DT to tackle my QB BEFORE he hands the ball off on certain run plays!!! Lol. They decreased the blockshed timing from what i understand to help make running harder. Well, if the qb can’t even hand the ball off, yeah, that makes it harder.

To be clear, it’s not on every play, but I’ve seen it a few times in a few games played, and it’s slightly annoying. I suppose it happens every once in awhile IRL, but on a simple running stretch play, I expect my qb to be able to take the snap, turn, and handoff. So, I’m a little sour on the latest gameplay tuner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2018, 04:17 PM   #180
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Happy about the new gameplay fixes
But how the heck have they not fixed WR and RB screens where they just spin in a circle til you destroy them?
Old 12-03-2018, 09:56 AM   #181
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBrewPack
Well, I was excited about this patch until I played enough games to experience the regression in pass defense. I didn’t see anything in the notes that would have suggested this kind of impact. I have to admit that my patience with this game is dwindling.
Overall the game is playing better with this patch for me. Even pass coverages I feel like have been somewhat better except for when your DB just decides to go dumb on deep routes. All of a sudden after this patch sometimes on deep routes your DB will just pause mid coverage and let the WR get a few yards past him. It's frustrating when the WR didnt beat your DB, he just stopped and let WR run right by him, I've almost destroyed a few controllers over it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 10:01 AM   #182
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
Happy about the new gameplay fixes
But how the heck have they not fixed WR and RB screens where they just spin in a circle til you destroy them?
User RB screens are a joke, I know they were overpowered in last years madden. But now this year your blockers just let a defender or two run right by them to blow up the screen. I'll even call a screen in the perfect situation against a blitz, leaving only one defender out in the flats and almost every time all 3 or 4 of my blockers just let that one defender run right by them to blow it up.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:32 PM   #183
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
User RB screens are a joke, I know they were overpowered in last years madden. But now this year your blockers just let a defender or two run right by them to blow up the screen. I'll even call a screen in the perfect situation against a blitz, leaving only one defender out in the flats and almost every time all 3 or 4 of my blockers just let that one defender run right by them to blow it up.

#1 problem imo, ruined the game for me.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:27 PM   #184
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Starting 2024 season my relocated team the AZ Cardinals who went to San Diego to be the Aftershocks,.... starting this their 3rd season in San Diego now suddenly have the Tampa Bay Buccaneers logo is on their helmets now and saying Bucs at the top of the helmet.
I'm telling you relocation in this game is really screwed up. Just such a bad job with it in this game which still has some other issues. I guess they're just never going to get this Madden game right. I know they're trying which is apreciative but they fix a few things and screw up something else.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 12-04-2018 at 06:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »