Home

Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.16 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Patch 1.16 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 11:01 AM   #9
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New Madden NFL 19 Title Update - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
"AI-defensive play calling will now more closely match the tendencies each NFL team has shown over the course of the season up to this point."

Wow! That is HUGE.
Sounds good but how is it executed
Old 12-06-2018, 11:05 AM   #10
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
"AI-defensive play calling will now more closely match the tendencies each NFL team has shown over the course of the season up to this point."

Wow! That is HUGE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Sounds good but how is it executed
Exactly, for a game that STILL doesn't let the D-Line do something as simple as stunting, sorry, I'm not buying it. At all.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 12-06-2018, 11:20 AM   #11
Rookie

wizfan2's Arena

OVR: 3

Would be nice if they updated the offensive playbooks so that on every 3rd & long the CPU does not call a four verticals play.

"A wise man never knows all, only a fool knows everything"

"If you were making a list of people you trusted, would you put your name down"
-NF "Only"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #12
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Would really like them to address FA logic by the CPU. Several CFM's I have seen the Rams sign Le'veon Bell.

I'm also still seeing way too many injuries to the running back position. Saw 3 star running backs knocked out in week one of the regular season just recently. I counted 15 running back injuries total going into week 2 of my regular season.
What's wrong with that, they were probably just looking for a dependable back up for Todd Gurley lol. I know it's aggravating, in almost every CFM I have played or simmed for testing the Rams always at least make hard run at Bell. Luckily in mine someone more believable usually ends up outbidding them, most recently I had the Seahawks outbid the Rams for him.

The FA logic really needs some tuning, every franchise I run the Bills and the Cardinals sign a QB to start over Josh Allen and Josh Rosen. It's annoying and there's no way these teams would give up on these young QBs after only one year because they spent high first round picks on them. They should implement some logic in the game where a team will stick with a QB drafted that early for at least 2 years before drafting or signing someone else. Not FA logic related but the 49ers also almost always draft a QB in the first round during the first offseason of a franchise.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:25 AM   #13
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Franchise Updates

"Fixed an issue where some players were missing Career Stats data"

OMG! OMG! .... please let this be "team played for" when viewing a players stats in Franchise Mode.

When you look at player stats in the main menu, after just booting up the game, you can see the team a player has played for throughout their career. When you look at that same stats page within CFM, suddenly team played for disappears. It has driven me nuts for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Omg, could you check for this. I cant get to ps4 right now. I have been waiting years for this fix. Lol

Hah, I wish I could, I'm stuck at work until pretty late this evening.

To be honest, I doubt that is what it means. It's too good to be true, lol.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:27 AM   #14
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Franchise Updates

"Fixed an issue where some players were missing Career Stats data"

OMG! OMG! .... please let this be "team played for" when viewing a players stats in Franchise Mode.

When you look at player stats in the main menu, after just booing up the game, you can see the team a player has played for throughout their career. When you look at that same stats page within CFM, suddenly team played for disappears. It has driven me nuts for years.
Unfortunately it doesn't fix this issue, I just logged in to one of my CFMs and it still doesn't show team played from when you look at their career stats in their player card.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:42 AM   #15
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
Unfortunately it doesn't fix this issue, I just logged in to one of my CFMs and it still doesn't show team played from when you look at their career stats in their player card.

Damn :/

Thanks for checking though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #16
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Even though some things aren't fixed, yet, I need to acknowledge the effort to getting some things fixed.

That camera lock will be a big one for A & S and Sky, man.

I'm tired of my QB in a throwing motion being tackled is an automatic fumble, I'm glad that is fixed.

And glad they are tightening up Cover 3.

And even though no one here cares about MUT, the MUT folks will be happy that squads are now in.

Last edited by roadman; 12-06-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »