Home

Going Back in Time to Prevent Madden Exclusivity Deal

This is a discussion on Going Back in Time to Prevent Madden Exclusivity Deal within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2019, 11:50 PM   #9
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Going Back in Time to Prevent Madden Exclusivity Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
lol wow. I thought this would be seen for what it is- a joke in a game literally full of jokes, but i forgot that it's 2019 and everyone takes things too seriously and nobody understands humor.

There's no reason to start the 2k debate and there's no reason to take this seriously lol. Lighten up guys.
I think if the thread would have started haha ing like you did, it might have been better received as a joke. The minute I read your OP, I said to myself, let's see how far this goes.

Even if I think something is slanted funny, even before opening the thread with the word exclusive in the title, I really think twice of posting it for fear it could go down that rabbit hole.

And that's not a sleight on anyone in this community, it's the community is still fractured from 13 years ago, almost a decade and a half.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:11 AM   #10
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
lol wow. I thought this would be seen for what it is- a joke in a game literally full of jokes, but i forgot that it's 2019 and everyone takes things too seriously and nobody understands humor.

There's no reason to start the 2k debate and there's no reason to take this seriously lol. Lighten up guys.
Yeah that's it.... I must not understand humor, thanks for showing me. So what are we suppose to discuss about the video then?

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 04-05-2019 at 01:25 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:41 AM   #11
Rookie

DallasFan39's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Yeah that's it.... I must not understand humor, thanks for showing me. So what are we suppose to discuss about the video then?
It’s a joke lighten up. If you don’t find the humor in it or take it as disrespectful to the madden team then that’s your opinion but I understand it and found it funny.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2019, 09:02 AM   #12
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasFan39
It’s a joke lighten up. If you don’t find the humor in it or take it as disrespectful to the madden team then that’s your opinion but I understand it and found it funny.
So, basically, everyone needs to think alike and line up in a perfect straight line because you are essentially telling people to react the way you reacted.

No one should be bothered one way or the other how different people react to anything.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:23 AM   #13
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasFan39
Listen, I understand it I'm not a 2 yr old. What's the point in bringing it to a forum? It's hilarious, a guy is killing all the EA employees and actually calling out a past CEO by name. What a great video. Devs are going to come running to the site with content like this. If OS feels this type of joke represents their site that's they're progative. Doesn't mean I have too and Im voicing my opinion on a site that I support. They're is one Dev that officially visits the Madden forum...ONE! That speaks volumes in my mind.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 04-05-2019 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:26 AM   #14
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Listen, I understand it I'm not a 2 yr old. What's the point in bringing it to a forum? It's hilarious, a guy is killing all the EA employees and actually calling out a past CEO by name. What a great video. Devs are going to come running to the site with content like this. If OS feels this type of joke represents their site that's they're progative. Doesn't mean I have too and Im voicing my opinion on a site that I support. They're is one Dev that officially visits the Madden forum...ONE! That speaks volumes in my mind.

If you don't see it for what it's meant to be then leave it alone. Nothing about Timesplitters was ever supposed to be taken seriously and I stated that in the OP.

If you're taking it seriously then you're not getting the point of the video. The point of bringing it up is for anyone that can appreciate the humor, but if you're just trying to get offended by stuff then clearly you're not going to appreciate it.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:56 AM   #15
Rookie

DallasFan39's Arena

Quote:
If you don't see it for what it's meant to be then leave it alone. Nothing about Timesplitters was ever supposed to be taken seriously and I stated that in the OP.

If you're taking it seriously then you're not getting the point of the video. The point of bringing it up is for anyone that can appreciate the humor, but if you're just trying to get offended by stuff then clearly you're not going to appreciate it.
I agree if that joke wasn’t for you then leave it alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2019, 10:58 AM   #16
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:

I'm not offended, I just find the video tastless & out of place. Then when I brought up 2k I was told not too. I'll just fall in line and I found the humor in the video & was very funny. Thanks guys

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 04-05-2019 at 11:08 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »