Home

One Week Out From EA Access... What Will You Do With Your 10 Hours?

This is a discussion on One Week Out From EA Access... What Will You Do With Your 10 Hours? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2019, 03:25 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: One Week Out From EA Access... What Will You Do With Your 10 Hours?

To confirm a few things.

I can have it pre-downloaded through the EA Access app?

Second -

Can I play under a second XBL account wiht EA Access? My brother has it but does not use it. I imagine for MUT I could "transfer" gold, cards, etc. later on should I need to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 03:33 PM   #106
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
So its out 11am ET tomorrow?
Should be since PC Origins Premier is but we have not had that confirmed (but it's likely)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggler360
To confirm a few things.

I can have it pre-downloaded through the EA Access app?

Second -

Can I play under a second XBL account wiht EA Access? My brother has it but does not use it. I imagine for MUT I could "transfer" gold, cards, etc. later on should I need to.
You cannot predownload it through the app. Only way to have it loaded and ready to go is to actually preorder the full game. If you have done that then it will be ready to play for EA Access for your 10 hours.

You activate it with an account that has EA Access subscription. Then what account you play under in regards to going into the game so long as the EA account is still logged in on that system.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-23-2019, 03:53 PM   #107
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Should be since PC Origins Premier is but we have not had that confirmed (but it's likely)

You cannot predownload it through the app. Only way to have it loaded and ready to go is to actually preorder the full game. If you have done that then it will be ready to play for EA Access for your 10 hours.

You activate it with an account that has EA Access subscription. Then what account you play under in regards to going into the game so long as the EA account is still logged in on that system.
Alright cool. I might just ask my EA connect
Old 07-23-2019, 07:23 PM   #108
Banned

OVR: 0

Either im buying it early tomorrow or Im creating 3 EA Access accounts.

*1st 10 hours will be spent going over plays and creating my custom playbook.

*Next 10 hours Doing online play finding a team that suits my needs and seeing what works tweaking my playbook.

*Last 10 hours Ill be playing online under my usual tag with a fully created playbook trying to reach that #1 spot.

**HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR ONLINE H2H RANKING IS FIXED AND WERE NOT PRESENTED WITH THE BS WEVE HAD THE LAST 4 YEARS!!**`
Old 07-23-2019, 07:27 PM   #109
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

What was wrong with H2H ranking?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-23-2019, 08:44 PM   #110
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
What was wrong with H2H ranking?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
*The ranking system its self has been broken for years. Which im surprised especially when we have so many shooters with better and more accurate ranking systems.

*If you play someone you can't even go back and look to see the person rank that you're playing. Some years its in there and some years like last year they take it out for no no reason.

*A lot of players just lost their ranking all together. Sometimes itll come back but usually it doesn't.

* Theres not even a an online lobby anymore. Its been gone for the past 3 or 4 years.

*Since there's no lobby when you play H2H a lot of times you may have the same team as your opponent. At least we should be able to pick an option team if this happens.

This is all H2H on Xbox it may be different on other consoles
Old 07-24-2019, 12:50 AM   #111
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Practice running and throwing and playbooks. I like to create my own playbooks nice time to lab

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2019, 07:07 AM   #112
Fighting a War & Gaming

8and9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmiles100
*The ranking system its self has been broken for years. Which im surprised especially when we have so many shooters with better and more accurate ranking systems.

*If you play someone you can't even go back and look to see the person rank that you're playing. Some years its in there and some years like last year they take it out for no no reason.

*A lot of players just lost their ranking all together. Sometimes itll come back but usually it doesn't.

* Theres not even a an online lobby anymore. Its been gone for the past 3 or 4 years.

*Since there's no lobby when you play H2H a lot of times you may have the same team as your opponent. At least we should be able to pick an option team if this happens.

This is all H2H on Xbox it may be different on other consoles
I’m a H2H player as well and disappointed they didn’t even care to fix this in going issue. H2H is the only game mode I play, without rankings working, I’m basically playing for nothing instead of trying to climb the leaderboard. I pray this was addressed for Madden 20.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »