Home

Am I imagining things?

This is a discussion on Am I imagining things? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2019, 04:28 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Am I imagining things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
They did Tweet a picture showing the 25th which is probably what you saw but on their site it shows 24th @ 11am eastern

Ok thanks

Sent from my SM-J737V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-22-2019, 04:29 PM   #10
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
They did Tweet a picture showing the 25th which is probably what you saw but on their site it shows 24th @ 11am eastern

So if I reactivate my Origin Access Premiere today, I can pre-load it and play Wednesday at 11am? Cause that's not really a pre-order? I am planning on buying it with my Best Buy Rewards for PC after it launches and I know I want to keep it. So I guess I am just wanting confirmation on when Premiere Access on PC can actually pre-load and play.

Thanks.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:15 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
So if I reactivate my Origin Access Premiere today, I can pre-load it and play Wednesday at 11am? Cause that's not really a pre-order? I am planning on buying it with my Best Buy Rewards for PC after it launches and I know I want to keep it. So I guess I am just wanting confirmation on when Premiere Access on PC can actually pre-load and play.

Thanks.

You will effectively own it Wednesday at 11am but that's at long as you have the subscription of course. If your quit subscribing you won't have access to the game any more, unless of course, as you said, you actually do buy it yourself.

You can preload it now on PC..I started mine downloading earlier this evening

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 03:46 AM   #12
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
You will effectively own it Wednesday at 11am but that's at long as you have the subscription of course. If your quit subscribing you won't have access to the game any more, unless of course, as you said, you actually do buy it yourself.

You can preload it now on PC..I started mine downloading earlier this evening

I pre-ordered the digital version from Best Buy now. I was hoping to get the code immediately and use it on Origin and be able to preload it since Origin ultimately controls when it unlocks regardless of when Best Buy gives me the code. However my Best Buy account says releases August 2nd so I am not sure they will even relinquish the code until then. In the meantime I am debating on restoring the Origin Access Premier or Origin Access Basic. I really....really want to play it on Wednesday. It's not clear to me if the 10 hour trial will be available on Basic wednesday or if I have to have Premier.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:11 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I pre-ordered the digital version from Best Buy now. I was hoping to get the code immediately and use it on Origin and be able to preload it since Origin ultimately controls when it unlocks regardless of when Best Buy gives me the code. However my Best Buy account says releases August 2nd so I am not sure they will even relinquish the code until then. In the meantime I am debating on restoring the Origin Access Premier or Origin Access Basic. I really....really want to play it on Wednesday. It's not clear to me if the 10 hour trial will be available on Basic wednesday or if I have to have Premier.

Yea they've not made anything clear except origin premier gets it Wednesday at 11am but everyone on here has said that is when, last year, Origin basic and EA access got it too.

So its likely I think all the subscription services will release it tomorrow at 11am.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »