Home

Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Videos - Raiders vs. Jets & Saints vs Rams (@EricRayweather)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Videos - Raiders vs. Jets & Saints vs Rams (@EricRayweather) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2019, 01:01 PM   #25
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden 20 Gameplay from EricRayWeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
He may be playing on rookie, I don't know but I had about 30 hours in with the beta and didn't see people wide open like that. Game was not easy. In fact, for the first time ever I got so frustrated I went from my regular All-Pro down to Pro.

Most of my games on default were 10-7 type games..not enough scoring (but just right if you add more time, which I always do when I play Madden typically)
Okay this makes me feel a lot better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 01:02 PM   #26
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Keep in mind that he cut out a lot in his video. It's not nearly as quick as it looks in the actual game. He edited out the play selection screen between most plays. It's quicker, but it's not like what we're seeing here.
I understand it's edited for YouTube, but if you look at Carr sticker stats he's like 11/14 when he throws that 3rd touchdown. I mean I know it's antonio brown but he is literally wide open on almost every play.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:02 PM   #27
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Keep in mind that he cut out a lot in his video. It's not nearly as quick as it looks in the actual game. He edited out the play selection screen between most plays. It's quicker, but it's not like what we're seeing here.
Brown had four tds and was averaging 30.5 yards per catch in the third quarter. Something was wrong. Hopefully it was a noob difficulty.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:02 PM   #28
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Couldn’t really take anything away after watching the video. It was probably played on rookie.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:04 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
Why were refs removed again?
According to Clint, they removed them because they didn't like how they looked on the field (movement, etc.)

I'm not buying it though. In my opinion they removed them to cater to the competitive crowd. A lot of comp guys complained about refs getting in the way of gameplay. Well my response to that is that's part of NFL football! Refs can get in the way at times. Deal with it. To completely remove them is taking the game backwards smh.

The refs didn't even look that bad for them to completely remove them. Granted they did slide around at times but nothing too drastic. Hopefully they ad them back in a patch if enough people voice their opinion about it.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:09 PM   #30
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

I don't like that defense knows the formation they should just know the personnel
Old 07-23-2019, 01:12 PM   #31
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
I don't like that defense knows the formation they should just know the personnel

It is a good addition because of the quicker time between plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2019, 01:12 PM   #32
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
According to Clint, they removed them because they didn't like how they looked on the field (movement, etc.)

I'm not buying it though. In my opinion they removed them to cater to the competitive crowd. A lot of comp guys complained about refs getting in the way of gameplay. Well my response to that is that's part of NFL football! Refs can get in the way at times. Deal with it. To completely remove them is taking the game backwards smh.

The refs didn't even look that bad for them to completely remove them. Granted they did slide around at times but nothing too drastic. Hopefully they ad them back in a patch if enough people voice their opinion about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
No they were not..
Hmm yeah I can see it be either one of those.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »