Home

Patch 1.11..lil help

This is a discussion on Patch 1.11..lil help within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2019, 02:05 PM   #1
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
Patch 1.11..lil help

Pre patch 1.10 cpu runningbacks , wr, all ballcarriers juked..used trucking stiff arm ect....another words Ball Carrier Special Moves. After patch I saw no special moves by ballcarrier..NONE...As I read the threads this stil seems to be the issue..I know when you controlling the ballcarrier you can juke ect...but the CPU is my issue as I am a Cpu Cpu player this is important.
I deleted 20 reinstalled and did not download patch 1.10 or 1.11...I have a very organic gameplay with jukes ect..however the QB backup up ..backup ..till I’m sacked 50 yards behind the line is still prominent ..
So I am asking in updated version can anyone tell me if CPU ballcarriers have special moves...because the gameplay was smother after patch and many glitches (QB drop back) were fixed...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2019, 03:18 PM   #2
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Patch 1.11..lil help

I have been watching some cpu vs cpu and haven't been seeing the special moves after 1.11 either.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:39 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Pre patch 1.10 cpu runningbacks , wr, all ballcarriers juked..used trucking stiff arm ect....another words Ball Carrier Special Moves. After patch I saw no special moves by ballcarrier..NONE...As I read the threads this stil seems to be the issue..I know when you controlling the ballcarrier you can juke ect...but the CPU is my issue as I am a Cpu Cpu player this is important.
I deleted 20 reinstalled and did not download patch 1.10 or 1.11...I have a very organic gameplay with jukes ect..however the QB backup up ..backup ..till I’m sacked 50 yards behind the line is still prominent ..
So I am asking in updated version can anyone tell me if CPU ballcarriers have special moves...because the gameplay was smother after patch and many glitches (QB drop back) were fixed...
Give the slider forum a try. There are folks who post CPU vs. CPU settings that may help you. Playing in offline franchise mode, I have my user tackle slider set to 30 and Le'Veon Bell was juking and spinning just fine last night with his Jets. Have never tested CPU vs. CPU sliders so do not know if that would help you. Good Luck.

Edit: My comments were based "before" I received the update being discussed. Since, I am basically noticing what you did. Special moves for me are still present, but noticeably "nerfed". Slider tuning is having very little effect.

Last edited by edgevoice; 08-31-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:37 PM   #4
Rookie

I had an idea after noticing this too. I wonder if after the patch they purposely set all AI team coach adjustments for ball carrier to conservative to band aid the fumble issue.... I thought about it when I was running time off a lead and set mine to conservative and forgot I couldn't juke. Or if not on purpose maybe the patch inadvertently made it happen?
Old 08-29-2019, 07:45 PM   #5
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

taking back my reaction, feel differently now that i've gotten more playing time.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 09-01-2019 at 01:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2019, 09:22 PM   #6
Banned

Put threshold to 0 and edit players confidence to 99 and you will get tremdous gameplay and jukes
Old 08-29-2019, 10:43 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine

CPU doesn’t use the BCMs as they did pre patch. I don’t know if the devs are aware of it or not but I’m assuming they know!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-30-2019, 02:38 AM   #8
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf1113
I had an idea after noticing this too. I wonder if after the patch they purposely set all AI team coach adjustments for ball carrier to conservative to band aid the fumble issue.... I thought about it when I was running time off a lead and set mine to conservative and forgot I couldn't juke. Or if not on purpose maybe the patch inadvertently made it happen?
That’s a good thought and it’s very Maddenesk’ its very frustrating for a offline supersim guy like me..I respect how everyone uses this game but for me I supersim and either coach mode or sometimes just watch and the immersion is gone ....keep me posted here if you will I’m interested in a workaround if any ...since we can’t move controllers during Franchise play I don’t know the answer..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »