Home

Pro Bowl snubs?

This is a discussion on Pro Bowl snubs? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2019, 04:22 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Bowl snubs?

In my CFM as the 49ers, my QB and WR (generated rookie) won the NFC best QB and best WR award... but both did not make the Pro Bowl (runner up for both the best QB and WR award made the Pro Bowl). In fact, none of my player made the Pro Bowl (even through my team was in the NFC conference final)...
Old 09-15-2019, 06:09 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 1

thru week 6 bosa has 2 fr tds, he shows up in team and division, but doesnt in conf or league despite him being the only player in the nfl with 2 tds ...
this is basic stuff that is wrong and iirc has always been wrong
Old 09-17-2019, 09:14 AM   #11
Rookie

ICE_790120q's Arena

I haven't gone that far on my CFM as I play all 32 teams and play most of the games at the pace of the NFL season so can't comment.

Can anyone check the Pro-Bowlers from their season, it would seem that the selection might not be stat driven. Could it be perhaps a combination of stats and OVR?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2019, 06:30 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE_790120q
I haven't gone that far on my CFM as I play all 32 teams and play most of the games at the pace of the NFL season so can't comment.

Can anyone check the Pro-Bowlers from their season, it would seem that the selection might not be stat driven. Could it be perhaps a combination of stats and OVR?
Jesus Christ dude... How much free time do you have!?
Old 09-19-2019, 03:59 PM   #13
Rookie

Giants4Life's Arena

Execution of the probowl is a complete mess.

There are just dumb rules as to when you can play it and when you can’t. Who gets in and who doesn’t.

Just because I’m real life Super Bowl players miss it doesn’t mean they don’t get selected.

I’m about 5 seasons into franchise and haven’t been able to play it once.

Just another shining example of terrible execution of a new feature by EA. Add this to FOF, scenario engine, RPM, and so many other
Badly implemented features.
Old 09-19-2019, 04:59 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 1
Pro Bowl snubs?

In my first season with my 49ers, I made the playoffs. I did a quick simulation ahead, week by week, to Pro Bowl week because I was curious when the PB selections screen would pop up (turns out, it only appears during PB week). Anyway, looking at the list, Jimmy G was selected as QB #3, Richard Sherman was CB1, and I had I think 4 other guys who made it. I checked the stats at the time, and the players I looked at all seemed deserving to be there. I looked at the other QB's, the WR's, and....DE's, I think.

I didn't save the simulation & reloaded to my first playoff game. I ended up making the Super Bowl, and of course my guys were removed from the PB roster and replaced with others. I play offline CFM, so I made a profile for another team and played it that way. It was a lot of fun! But I recommend turning the commentary off...Gaudin & Davis' commentary is for last years real-life PB, complete with lines about the no-call PI in New Orleans as "last week", and talking about "next week's Super Bowl rematch between the Rams and Patriots" (in my CFM, it was actually my 49ers vs Ravens). Definitely turn commentary off.

But as far as snubs go, I didn't notice any. But I'll try to keep an eye out in season 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!

Last edited by therealsmallville; 09-19-2019 at 05:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »