Home

Hidden potential players in auto-generated draft

This is a discussion on Hidden potential players in auto-generated draft within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2019, 12:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hidden potential players in auto-generated draft

Looking through the undrafted free agents in my first franchise draft, I found a 61 overall LE with hidden potential. I was quite surprised, but I thought it was a great way to simulate unheralded players developing to become stars. It will take a bit of work, but he's up to 64 already in week 2 of the season.

Anyone found anyone similar?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 12:56 PM   #2
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Re: Hidden potential players in auto-generated draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhughthom
Looking through the undrafted free agents in my first franchise draft, I found a 61 overall LE with hidden potential. I was quite surprised, but I thought it was a great way to simulate unheralded players developing to become stars. It will take a bit of work, but he's up to 64 already in week 2 of the season.

Anyone found anyone similar?
Every off season there's a handful at various positions. They are usually never above star development and their overall is usually low enough that unless you train them they usually only amount to career back ups or passable starters which is good
Old 08-12-2019, 09:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Hidden potential players in auto-generated draft

After year one, I signed an undrafted WR off of another team's practice squad. He has star progression, but was in the low 60s for overall. He primarily did kick returns in his first three seasons in order to develop him. In his fourth season, he broke out and recorded over 1000 yards receiving. I'm in his fifth season now, and I believe he's a 79 overall.

It's always fun to find a diamond in the rough and transform them in to something greater.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »