Home

Some work arounds for things that bother me (coverage, fumbles, super start traits)

This is a discussion on Some work arounds for things that bother me (coverage, fumbles, super start traits) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2019, 09:22 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Some work arounds for things that bother me (coverage, fumbles, super start trait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
Did you work out the rerolls too? I go into it here as well:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...hise-tips.html

You can also edit an Enforcer down, "reroll" for new abilities and edit back up again if you don't like lots of Enforcer fumbles (doesn't solve general hitstick or big hitter fumbles).

Yes but unfortunately this is still just a half measure. Until they let us choose traits the reroll is always going to be limited by the games parameters. I HATE that scrambling QBs always end up with High jump at the beginning, it's an awful trait for them and it can't be controlled...very frustrating really.

I hope the rest of the community is clamoring for editable traits.
Old 08-27-2019, 10:06 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Some work arounds for things that bother me (coverage, fumbles, super start trait

my default is to swat
Old 08-27-2019, 01:27 PM   #11
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
Before I started my CFM I just got rid of the the enforcer ability. Fumbles happens a very reasonable rate for me now. Just edit the few players that have the ability.
This seems like a great idea, do you have the list of guys who need this removed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2019, 08:23 PM   #12
Rookie

TX.Leaguer's Arena

OVR: 0

What fumble slider is everyone using? I’m at 65 and really don’t see too many fumbles. Usually 1 or maybe 2 a game which I feel is realistic.

Last game I played I had a receiver that dove 3 yards out from the end zone trying to score and an enforcer hit me in the air and the ball went out of bounds. The other was a strip sack. Both seemed legit to me. The game before that I got lit up by an enforcer and fumbled while trying to juke. That was the only fumble of that game. Luckily my TE picked it up and ran another 10 yards down field.

Enforcers were way over powered at first. I had 5+ fumble games but it seems to be working better for me now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »