Home

Is it just me, or are the Browns completely overrated in madden 20?

This is a discussion on Is it just me, or are the Browns completely overrated in madden 20? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 09:06 AM   #9
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is it just me, or are the Browns completely overrated in madden 20?

It was just week 1, let's not overreact until we've seen more games play out. Also let's not try to discredit that Tennessee Titans defensive performance by just talking about how bad the Browns played. Last year the Titans had a top 10 defense in yards and a top 3 defense in points allowed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2019, 09:32 AM   #10
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Well, considering the Browns are counting on an OU QB to take them out of mediocrity, which has never happened in the history of the NFL, I would say absolutely they are over rated. Swag isnt gonna win games and lets face the reality that Mayfield is nothing more than a flashy Sam Bradford. OBJ is legit, Juice is legit. To bad Kitchens couldnt be any better than Shurmur in game planning the ball to his best players. Juice wasnt involved until late. Chubb...again the man can catch yet nothing schemed his way...just run stretch 6 or run stretch 7 and some ISO 2 and 3 runs to really throw the D off. Garrett is legit, Vernon...where did he go? Who are the DT's again? WHo plays safety? I cant rememeber off hand but then again they arent important because they arent good to begin with. Randall...thats right...the FS. So you got a "serviceable" safety. Yay. Greedy has potential and Denzel Ward is legit star. Yet they started TJ Carrie? Yeah folks, coaching fopah. I would honostly say the LB corp just needs to roll out Kirksey, Wilson, and Jefferson and see what happens. Schobert, look...I like the guy but he is basically the Jeff Heath of LBs...and I despise watching Heath patrol the Dallas secondary. He has heart...great...so did Bill Bates and he was awesome on ST...Schobert made one pro bowl which when you look at who ducked out of it and was playing the superbowl...him making the pro bowl that year says absolutely nothing. It was basically a consolation prize.

I like...or rather WANTED to like the Browns. Kitchens, the D, and I even overlooked the fact that Mayfield is a preppy diva girl from Lake Travis texas, where the collars are popped high and noses even higher...I mean did we forget middle aged cops tackled his prissy behind and he cried like he didnt just run from the cops, yet he is leading a hungry franchise out of the dumps? lol Just sooooo OU for ya. So all that to say...yes they are super talented....but super dysfunctional and immature. They dont have a single leader that could lead his way out of a wet paper sack and thats just the way it is. Sorry if Browns fans are upset. Is what it is. I had Mayfield as my QB and the Browns D as my starters this week on FF...not like I didnt want this good news to happen...but reality catches up to us all, and like everyone else I forgot who the Browns really are.

Last edited by BlackBetty15; 09-09-2019 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:38 AM   #11
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

But hey...if your a Browns fan you can rest easy knowing that at least the team isnt as bad as the Falcons. Holy mess. I had Devonte Freeman as my RB and while I wasnt expecting much being its the Vikings D...my goodness the coaching staff was lost and literally clueless on how to call and plan that game. Embarrassing that millions of dollars perform that badly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2019, 09:40 AM   #12

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

They're rated an 84 so no....

If you want to talk actual football instead of Madden, we have a forum for that as well.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »