Home

Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2019, 06:07 PM   #9
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here

Packers defense looks better than ever, we give up 3 points and CB Josh Jackson drops 4 overall? lol.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 09-12-2019, 06:36 PM   #10
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official Madden NFL 20 Roster Update For Week 2 Available, See The Changes Here

Seems about right to me all around.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:01 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

hmmm.....EA is having server issues. First time I checked to make sure I had the most recent roster, I got the EA server error message. The 2nd time, it told me there was a new roster and downloaded. So I'm guessing I have the right roster. ??

Using Active Roster for offline franchise - at the team select screen, TY doesn't show as an x-factor, but once you start your franchise and go to the roster screen, he shows being an x-factor. Luck is in free agency and still shows an an x-factor too. ??

Draft picks are not updated (expected). My understanding is that would have to be done via a patch. I don't know what it would entail, but it sure woudl have been nice if they would have included the roster update as part of the patch so the draft picks could be updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 08:40 PM   #12
Rookie

Toastandtoaster's Arena

So Adam Thielen goes down because the Vikings running game was so effective? And also, is Anthony Harris not getting anything? Like he gets 2 picks and a fumble recovery and gets no love? This is why I down buy Madden even every other year.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:41 PM   #13
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
Did Darnold's mono make it in?
I just played against Trevor Siemian in a play now.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:22 PM   #14
Pro

skeenz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Osprey
hmmm.....EA is having server issues. First time I checked to make sure I had the most recent roster, I got the EA server error message. The 2nd time, it told me there was a new roster and downloaded. So I'm guessing I have the right roster. ??

Using Active Roster for offline franchise - at the team select screen, TY doesn't show as an x-factor, but once you start your franchise and go to the roster screen, he shows being an x-factor. Luck is in free agency and still shows an an x-factor too. ??

Draft picks are not updated (expected). My understanding is that would have to be done via a patch. I don't know what it would entail, but it sure woudl have been nice if they would have included the roster update as part of the patch so the draft picks could be updated.
Draft picks are only updated if you use a cloud franchise and start in the current week, per my understanding.

NFL: Tennessee Titans
NBA: Toronto Raptors
MLB: Cincinatti Reds
NCAA: Who Else?
Old 09-13-2019, 02:25 AM   #15
MVP

tru11's Arena

guess the ravens still have no talent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 04:50 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastandtoaster
So Adam Thielen goes down because the Vikings running game was so effective? And also, is Anthony Harris not getting anything? Like he gets 2 picks and a fumble recovery and gets no love? This is why I down buy Madden even every other year.
They did bump up Harris by two, going from 73 to 75.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »