Home

Madden needs an overhaul to correct the CPU's decisions toward the end of a game

This is a discussion on Madden needs an overhaul to correct the CPU's decisions toward the end of a game within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2019, 07:37 PM   #9
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden needs an overhaul to correct the CPU's decisions toward the end of a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Well Mil my man, like Bill Parcells once said; "Don't tell me about the labor pains, just show me the baby"....

Madden made an impressive change to user gameplan abilities this year. Perhaps they didn't fully flesh-out the CPU end-of-game playcalling and time management along with it. It has improved, but more work needs to be done.

I am 6 games into my second franchise season. Minus one 32 point blowout win, I forgot to re-import my sliders after a patch, every game has been decided by 4 points or less. While CPU end of game issues aren't new to Madden 20, they are more noticeably flawed now. Hopefully, they will continue to look into this.
I was thinking about CPU decisions in CFM for some reason. Disregard my post & see my new one above (page 1). They can easily improve this inside the logic folder on PC. There is lines of code that can be changed.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 10-03-2019 at 07:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »