Home

Best teams to rebuild?

This is a discussion on Best teams to rebuild? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2019, 08:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best teams to rebuild?

This has probably been asked many times, but oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2019, 08:42 PM   #2
Rookie

MasonOS95's Arena

Re: Best teams to rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsramek
This has probably been asked many times, but oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I find older teams a year out from rebuilding with no cap space usually are the hardest.
Old 12-26-2019, 10:34 PM   #3
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Dolphins because of all the cap and draft picks, you can decide if you want to build them up real quick in a year or just build through the draft

Cardinals because Murray is fun to use and they have some talent on defense, you have cap to work with for free agency

Redskins, if you keep Haskins and build him up with a solid o line (well if you keep trent Williams) and a young good wr core, might have to move pieces on the defense with Norman

Giants with Barkley is solid, just have to add like another piece on the o line to make it sustainable, the defense for them needs a lot of work but you will have plenty of cap.

There's many other teams also, Bucs or Lions or Jets or even the Bengals
Old 12-27-2019, 05:18 AM   #4
Rookie

falcons are a good one, a couple of big contracts and questionable young talent really make you have to build up your own team
Old 12-27-2019, 08:17 AM   #5
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Minnesota.

Sure...enjoy all that talent in year 1. Good luck affording it afterwards....you get to tear it down and build it back up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2019, 12:12 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

If you want a challenge you’ll want to choose a team that already has a QB in place so you’re that much closer to having to break the bank on an extension that will eat up tons of cap space. I let Trubisky walk in my Bears franchise and drafted a replacement and I can re-sign guys at will with plenty of cap room to spare thanks to the rookie QB contract
Old 12-28-2019, 06:26 PM   #7
MVP

prey2god's Arena

It depends on what you want to do and how you go about your franchise. Since I got the game, i've never even finished a full season. I've built a team, went through halfway or more then deleted the season to build another team because i'm so indecisive. Also for that fact that different story lines come up during the season irl.

Right now, I created a QB as myself and decided to take over the starting QB slot for the Vikings, trading Kirk Cousins to the Bengals for Joe Mixon. Joe Mixon is my starting back where I have Cook as my 3DRB using the Run N Gun custom playbook. I'm using Thielen as my slot receiver. Picked up Dez Bryant to play in his position if Thielen is required to play in a slot play.

Right now, Vikings are killing it and I think i'm sticking with this.

Other stories and franchises i've built, me as RB for Fins. I ended up trading for Mariota for Fitz.

I take over QB for Panthers, trading Cam to the Bears for Trevathan and Floyd to spruce up the Run D. (IRL, they suck at Run D).

I've had many more. I think i've played 3/4 of the teams this year and just started over. This time I think i'm sticking with the Vikes. I like the uniforms and the stadium. Also love playing in cold, wintery places like GB or Chicago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »