Home

Just bought Madden 20. OOTB questions

This is a discussion on Just bought Madden 20. OOTB questions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2019, 03:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just bought Madden 20. OOTB questions

Hey everyone! I bought Madden 20 yesterday and I have a few OOTB questions after playing part of the Pro Bowl intro and practicing.

1. It feels like the players flow smoothly and the game seems faster as well. Can the player speed parity slider slow down the action on the field or is it just something that I'm going to have to get used to?

2. I've read that the A.I. players don't play some of the zone coverages properly. Right now,I can't download the recent patches so,are there any well A.I. played zone coverage plays that I can use alot out of the box (Cover 4 for example)?

3. Do we still double tap the receiver button to use lob passes? I've noticed nearly all of passes I've done are bullet passes. Maybe,I'm just pressing down on the buttons too much and it's another thing I have to adjust to.

Thanks for any responses and answers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2019, 09:52 PM   #2
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Just bought Madden 20. OOTB questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcsports4
Hey everyone! I bought Madden 20 yesterday and I have a few OOTB questions after playing part of the Pro Bowl intro and practicing.

1. It feels like the players flow smoothly and the game seems faster as well. Can the player speed parity slider slow down the action on the field or is it just something that I'm going to have to get used to?

2. I've read that the A.I. players don't play some of the zone coverages properly. Right now,I can't download the recent patches so,are there any well A.I. played zone coverage plays that I can use alot out of the box (Cover 4 for example)?

3. Do we still double tap the receiver button to use lob passes? I've noticed nearly all of passes I've done are bullet passes. Maybe,I'm just pressing down on the buttons too much and it's another thing I have to adjust to.

Thanks for any responses and answers!
1. I believe player speed will make the difference in speed between players greater, but game speed or whatever it's called does what you're thinking if I'm reading that right.

2. Corner routes are OP basically, so you will need to user those to shut them down. Otherwise beyond the obvious man-beater stuff, I think the zones are decent enough in terms of at least being in the right spots sometimes.

3. You can high pass and stuff with L1/LB and the receiver icon. In terms of lob passing itself, just tap the receiver button.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »