Home

Glitch or did I cause this?

This is a discussion on Glitch or did I cause this? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2020, 08:30 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Glitch or did I cause this?

My kicking meter disappeared, did I accidentally hit something to make them disappear that I can undo or did I activate some sort of glitch? It started happening right after I challenged a play, I lost a challenge and then couldn’t pick a play until I took a delay of game and I haven’t had a kick meter since
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2020, 09:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Glitch or did I cause this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
My kicking meter disappeared, did I accidentally hit something to make them disappear that I can undo or did I activate some sort of glitch? It started happening right after I challenged a play, I lost a challenge and then couldn’t pick a play until I took a delay of game and I haven’t had a kick meter since
After the latest patch, I challenged a catch whereas the CPU receiver was clearly out of bounds. I lost the challenge and was locked out of the playcall screen. Thankfully, I did not lose my kicking meter as I had in the past and my playcall was autopicked. However, I was on defense obviously.

Any update that addresses "stability issues" always has me concerned, since I had lost kicking meter and could not pause game during a timeout without being locked from playcall screen a few patches ago. This latest patch did list that online stability issues were addressed, yet I have had these affect offline experience.

My suggestion would be the next time you challenge a play, DO NOT SKIP the cut scene. Let it play out. Hopefully, your kick meter returns. Good luck mate.
Old 03-02-2020, 09:19 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

So it did end up coming back after halftime. I’m not sure if just going to halftime fixed it, or I simmed a few kicks and maybe that fixed it. I was just going to sim the rest of my kicks and then out of habit I Accidentally selected to kick the PAT and to my surprise the meter was back
Old 03-02-2020, 10:00 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
So it did end up coming back after halftime. I’m not sure if just going to halftime fixed it, or I simmed a few kicks and maybe that fixed it. I was just going to sim the rest of my kicks and then out of habit I Accidentally selected to kick the PAT and to my surprise the meter was back
Glad you're up and running again. The kick meter glitch in M20 is quite bizarre. I never once experienced it, until they ran a patch to fix it. After that, I had the pause menu issue, kick meter issue and playscreen lockout problem. The next patch fixed everything for me, until this latest patch brought on challenge play problem.

Funny, I've never challenged a play previously in M20 that wasn't properly decided in the past, but I know others here have experienced it. I've seen the videos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »