Home

Downloading off Madden Share

This is a discussion on Downloading off Madden Share within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2020, 06:20 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Downloading off Madden Share

more than likely with the Covid crisis they wont be able to scan any new players faces so they want to disable the roster shares so that your forced to buy a new game that is nothing but a true roster update. see my point there pre planning i bet.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:43 AM   #18
MVP

saintrules's Arena

It baffles me how long they have gone without addressing this. It isn’t a small issue... it’s a completely broken part of one of their most claimed to fame features of the last few years...LOL
Old 04-06-2020, 11:08 AM   #19
Rookie

the80sguy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzleroybrown
more than likely with the Covid crisis they wont be able to scan any new players faces so they want to disable the roster shares so that your forced to buy a new game that is nothing but a true roster update. see my point there pre planning i bet.

Seems logical, But it isn`t just roster files. Its everything... draft classes, playbooks. Everything you attempt to download says it has been removed. But seeing as thou they can`t really control what does and doesn`t work they just shut it off, Your probably right as to why there not in a hurry to fix it. I WILL NOT be buying the newest Madden, Worse case I will just make my own roster. Not like I don`t have plenty of time to do so...
Old 04-08-2020, 08:59 AM   #20
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm so irritated and frustrated. I've been slowly working a Face of the Franchise, but I want to do a Giants franchise with Saquon, Daniel Jones and the rest, but I want to start it with a roster of now, use the real draft coming up.... it's just stupid that EA can't make their servers work properly.... definitely could get me to not buy the game next year out of spite for this idiocy
Old 04-08-2020, 02:20 PM   #21
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy
I'm so irritated and frustrated. I've been slowly working a Face of the Franchise, but I want to do a Giants franchise with Saquon, Daniel Jones and the rest, but I want to start it with a roster of now, use the real draft coming up.... it's just stupid that EA can't make their servers work properly.... definitely could get me to not buy the game next year out of spite for this idiocy

At this point, it's ridiculous and unacceptable. It's now gone over a week with no resolve and they have a patch update out now. Clearly it is being undermind and they just don't care to even attempt to troubleshoot it because if they did, they would have acknowledged and apologized for the inconvenience.

I'm with you. If we can wait for the Coronavirus to end, I can wait for Madden to end as well. Thank God for the NFL license to open up for competition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
So, button mash ehhy ...ya didn’t work fo me I was button mashing for a about 6 minutes nothing...I give up

This used to work but it does not work anymore! My concern is why should we have to go thru this to simply download a file!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-08-2020, 04:27 PM   #23
Rookie

What I find odd is there are files uploaded today that say they have been downloaded thousands of times.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:35 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhughthom
What I find odd is there are files uploaded today that say they have been downloaded thousands of times.
That is probably because the date is when the file most recently updated.
For instance, when I make a classic roster, I upload it before it is complete and then when I add to the roster, I upload the new file on the existing file. The download number remains but the date uploaded changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »