Home

Operation Sports 2021 Draft Class

This is a discussion on Operation Sports 2021 Draft Class within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2020, 09:28 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Operation Sports 2021 Draft Class

Just seeing if there would be interest in creating a collaborative 2021 draft class for Madden 21.

I’ll be off work for the summer around the time of the release so would be happy to spend the time actually creating the players. What would be cool though is if people from the forum each took a handful and of players between now and the release and created a player profile for them so all I had to do was input the data rather than work everything out for every player. That way, we could have it all planned for release day and I could have a complete draft class ready to go within the first week or two.

I don’t follow college football closely enough to have a good idea of how to accurately and thoroughly rate each player, so this kind of help would be really useful. I’d also be happy to make a template in the form of spreadsheet or document of some kind with all ratings listed, so people would just have to input the number.

Figures this might be a cool idea so let me know if you’re interested and we’ll see if we have enough people to make it work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2020, 09:40 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Operation Sports 2021 Draft Class

Yeah I’m interested in helping, as long as it PS4/PS5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2020, 03:57 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Yeah I’m interested in helping, as long as it PS4/PS5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should have specified that. It would be PlayStation.
Old 06-28-2020, 05:35 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
Just seeing if there would be interest in creating a collaborative 2021 draft class for Madden 21.

I’ll be off work for the summer around the time of the release so would be happy to spend the time actually creating the players. What would be cool though is if people from the forum each took a handful and of players between now and the release and created a player profile for them so all I had to do was input the data rather than work everything out for every player. That way, we could have it all planned for release day and I could have a complete draft class ready to go within the first week or two.

I don’t follow college football closely enough to have a good idea of how to accurately and thoroughly rate each player, so this kind of help would be really useful. I’d also be happy to make a template in the form of spreadsheet or document of some kind with all ratings listed, so people would just have to input the number.

Figures this might be a cool idea so let me know if you’re interested and we’ll see if we have enough people to make it work!
I really hope in M21 they have the face editor available in custom draft classes and more face options. Will make for way more realistic draft classes (think NBA2K) and immersion. So dumb being stuck with the same faces and clones of each other through your league after 1 year in. To the point where it is a deal breaker for me if it's the same faces as the last 5 years...

Last edited by dvdsaba; 06-28-2020 at 06:39 AM.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:18 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
I really hope in M21 they have the face editor available in custom draft classes and more face options. Will make for way more realistic draft classes (think NBA2K) and immersion. So dumb being stuck with the same faces and clones of each other through your league after 1 year in. To the point where it is a deal breaker for me if it's the same faces as the last 5 years...
I’d rather just keep this thread purely for people to announce their interest, rather than getting sidetracked with discussion about the draft classes.

Are you interested in contributing?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »