Home

Next Gen Upgrade? How?

This is a discussion on Next Gen Upgrade? How? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 08:02 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Next Gen Upgrade? How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Interesting since I consider the on the field play some of the best I've had in a long time.

You must be kidding? The unintentional throw to the TE when pressing the x to hike the ball still in the game. The LB and DB jumping up like Kobe or MJ has returned, the awful QB throwing animations when hit by a defender is complete garbage! RB animations are quirky! O-Line giving up sacks too easy even using slide protections, this game is horrible! I have been playing Madden since 92!!!! This game does not represent 2020!!!!! Then again, its perfect for this unusual year!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #10
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Next Gen Upgrade? How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asantead22
You must be kidding? The unintentional throw to the TE when pressing the x to hike the ball still in the game. The LB and DB jumping up like Kobe or MJ has returned, the awful QB throwing animations when hit by a defender is complete garbage! RB animations are quirky! O-Line giving up sacks too easy even using slide protections, this game is horrible! I have been playing Madden since 92!!!! This game does not represent 2020!!!!! Then again, its perfect for this unusual year!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I mean, a bunch of emojis doesn't really prove anything. If you've been playing since '92, then you recall Madden 2009. And you certainly recall Superman LBs. Or DBs that picked off balls without seeing it. Or when Madden struggled to form an actual pocket.

I get that it's cool to say that it's the worst ever and it sure feels good, but it doesn't really do anything. I guess it's for "street cred?" Look, I have my gripes about a lot of stuff. But the play-by-play game isn't really where it's at. Sure, there are some weird things. But if the devs came to me and said "pick something to fix" it isn't going to be anything on the field.
Old 09-25-2020, 09:54 PM   #11
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I mean, a bunch of emojis doesn't really prove anything. If you've been playing since '92, then you recall Madden 2009. And you certainly recall Superman LBs. Or DBs that picked off balls without seeing it. Or when Madden struggled to form an actual pocket.

I get that it's cool to say that it's the worst ever and it sure feels good, but it doesn't really do anything. I guess it's for "street cred?" Look, I have my gripes about a lot of stuff. But the play-by-play game isn't really where it's at. Sure, there are some weird things. But if the devs came to me and said "pick something to fix" it isn't going to be anything on the field.
I agree it’s not the worst Madden...but...If the Devs came to you and asked you to pick something to fix....How could it not be gameplay on the field?
Patches keep putting this game for me unplayable. Running backs don’t use special moves ...I’ve maxed em out in player traits and they still run straight ahead no jukes no footplanting it’s painful...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2020, 10:39 PM   #12
Rookie

If people have been playing forever, then you should know by now the game will be enraging until at least October, that’s pretty much a tradition. Can’t really fairly evaluate this mid-beta version against past final versions. Now if you longtime players want to compare mid-September versions of Maddens past, you might be onto something.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:41 PM   #13
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Original question asked and answered.

The question was not how much do you hate Madden? I see a few people missed that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »