Home

Is anyone still experiencing crashing?

This is a discussion on Is anyone still experiencing crashing? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2021, 09:16 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Is anyone still experiencing crashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTheMaster
FYI, All my crashes are happening when a team is inside the 5 yard line - so I think one of the goal line plays is causing the issue.
This happened to me as well. Crashed 4 times last night trying to play my week one game of the new franchise I started after the patch. All 4 crashes came when breaking the huddle close to the goal line. I was running very different plays each time, though perhaps something tied to the defence the the CPU chose.

EDIT: My crashes happened on PS5.

Last edited by JayInSaratoga; 10-13-2021 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Additional details, and then for a typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2021, 10:08 AM   #26
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Up until yesterday my game (on the Series X) has been 100% flawless from game release.

Someone wanted to see about the Goal line play, 60 out jacks, which immediately crashed my system. I didn't really think much of it.

Last night, I restarted my CFM for the Scouting Update, and was well into the 4th quarter and for no reason my game crashed out the the dash board.
(I was the Jets, and was driving, inside the red zone)

I'm hoping calling that play doesn't corrupt something in the software or hardware.

Anyhow I've had my Series X since Christmas, and has never had a single issue.

Will be interesting to see what happens next time i play a CFM game. I'm glad I was playing online CFM as it at least saved my game progress.

I saw in another thread they are aware of it, hopefully they can hot fix it asap.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-13-2021, 10:11 AM   #27
Pro

dfsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm experiencing crashing on the Series S. So far I've only played practice mode since the patch and it's crashed randomly every time (3 times so far). Before the patch I had never experienced this.
Old 10-13-2021, 10:15 AM   #28
MVP

prey2god's Arena

My main concern with this is what type of harm it's doing to our consoles? The constant crashing is not a healthy thing for the consoles. Let's say 2 years down the road, our consoles begin to stop working and we can't figure out why.

Well, here's the reason. This is not good.
Old 10-13-2021, 10:44 AM   #29
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTheMaster
FYI, All my crashes are happening when a team is inside the 5 yard line - so I think one of the goal line plays is causing the issue.
Happened to me last night when I chose a goal line play (coaches suggestion) inside the 5. I don't know what play it was though. Game just cut off and brought me back to my xbox home screen.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:16 AM   #30
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Just got the game and yes. On back to back occasions in goal line situations, the Cowboys came out in 3WR, so I called a nickle safety blitz, and in both cases as soon as I picked the play the game crashed. PS5.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:19 AM   #31
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

I can't do anything at all. The game never loads at all. It crashes to blue screen with the same exact error code that it gave me before we got the patch that fixed things last time. PS4 by the way.

"An error has occurred in the following application. (CE-34878-0) "

Is there any way at all to roll back to the previous patch? If so, I would be much appreciative to know how.

Last edited by Dagan; 10-13-2021 at 11:20 AM. Reason: more info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2021, 11:33 AM   #32
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
My main concern with this is what type of harm it's doing to our consoles? The constant crashing is not a healthy thing for the consoles. Let's say 2 years down the road, our consoles begin to stop working and we can't figure out why.

Well, here's the reason. This is not good.
It's similar to a pc crashing on a game which doesn't really hurt the hardware, at least that I'm aware of. If it was shutting the console down, then yes that would be an issue. Just crashing to the desktop is a game code issue that I wouldn't think harms the console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »