Home

Old 10-07-2019, 04:46 PM   #33
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden AMP

I have a question about Madden AMP and editing teams. I am trying to move the Raiders to Las Vegas however, I do not see Las Vegas or any of their suburbs in the list of available cities. Am I just missing something or is it not there for a reason?
Old 11-07-2019, 01:18 PM   #34
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Updated version of AMP passed out on OS Modding Discord channel they said I could post it here for those not on Discord. This fixed the bugs that were causing certain players to not open and also added some stuff, see the patch notes when you start the program for the rest of what was done.
Hi SGM -

Thanks so much for this!

Is there a repository with the current code? I have the 4.42 repository but it's not updated to 4.43 as far as I can see.

Barring that, any chance for a discord invite? The current discord invite for OperationSports is expired.
Old 11-13-2019, 02:47 PM   #35
Just started!

Does anyone have a copy of Madden Amp 4.38. That was the only version that has worked for me. I had a copy but it got corrupted. Unfortunately, any roster edited after 4.38 will not load for me in Madden 19. I have tried different versions and even used rosters edited by other players with the latest versions without any success. The only rosters that work are the ones I edited when using 4.38.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2019, 01:01 AM   #36
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

Quick question. I am using the college football mod, and I'm wanting to set up a franchise and I'm trying to get teams into divisions similar to geographical conferences. I know you can change the teams in a division in AMP, my question is does anything go wrong if I leave some divisions with 0 teams in them?

EDIT: also on an unrelated note, does anyone know how to change QB style/stance and have it actually show different stances in the game? No matter what style/stance I use my QB is always in the same stance in shotgun. The actual NFL players have different stances IE Rodgers shows up different from Brady, but since I'm dealing with a lot of created players it would be nice if those would show up in game for them too.

Last edited by noarmsduck; 11-14-2019 at 01:31 AM.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:36 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

What I found is that some QB stances are connected to their release and don’t change. I think the Upgrade QB release works with different stances though but I haven’t fully tested it.
Old 11-14-2019, 04:01 PM   #38
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1011
What I found is that some QB stances are connected to their release and don’t change. I think the Upgrade QB release works with different stances though but I haven’t fully tested it.
I appreciate the advice. Where do I find Upgrade QB release?
Old 05-06-2020, 03:52 PM   #39
Pro

Might be a noobish question.

Is there a possible way of importing the entire 2020 draft class into a roster as active members?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-06-2020, 07:38 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Madden AMP codebase lived in an SVN repo

I've migrated the SVN to GitHub to facilitate easier collaboration on changes moving forward:

https://github.com/keylimesoda/MaddenAmp

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities »