Home

Aholbert32's Madden 20 Stadiums Mod

This is a discussion on Aholbert32's Madden 20 Stadiums Mod within the Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 02:15 PM   #1
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Aholbert32's Madden 20 Stadiums Mod

So Frosty is out and its time to remove those godforsaken fake ads that Madden 20 has. Here is the good news:

The Madden 19 mod works. All I have to do is re import it.

With that said, I hate some parts of that mod. I just started using photo shop and so I made all sorts of sizing and placement errors. Part of me wants to fix all the issues from the last version and add the new stuff before releasing.

So I'll leave it up to you guys:

Do you want me to just import everything from the old mod and release a version this weekend or wait until I've updated everything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 05:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Aholbert32's Madden 20 Stadiums Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
So Frosty is out and its time to remove those godforsaken fake ads that Madden 20 has. Here is the good news:

The Madden 19 mod works. All I have to do is re import it.

With that said, I hate some parts of that mod. I just started using photo shop and so I made all sorts of sizing and placement errors. Part of me wants to fix all the issues from the last version and add the new stuff before releasing.

So I'll leave it up to you guys:

Do you want me to just import everything from the old mod and release a version this weekend or wait until I've updated everything?
I vote for you to re-import it so that we can enjoy the goodness right away and you can make any updates for a future release. Appreciate you looking into this so quickly!
Old 08-09-2019, 09:29 PM   #3
Rookie

Huskereurocat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrock123
I vote for you to re-import it so that we can enjoy the goodness right away and you can make any updates for a future release. Appreciate you looking into this so quickly!
I have to agree with mattrock123 on this one. I think maybe you're being hard on yourself. I didn't find any glaring mistakes that I would consider updating. But then again, sometimes you see your own mistakes where someone else may not.
Thanks for your hard work!!!
Old 08-09-2019, 09:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskereurocat
I have to agree with mattrock123 on this one. I think maybe you're being hard on yourself. I didn't find any glaring mistakes that I would consider updating. But then again, sometimes you see your own mistakes where someone else may not.
Thanks for your hard work!!!
I'm actually more than happy with whatever he produced last year. Just wanted to clarify that. Great work, sir!
Old 08-09-2019, 09:58 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Good news/bad news:

The bad news is the files arent all in the same location so its isnt a simple cut and paste job like i thought it would be. For example, Denver has completely new ads and completely changed the placement of some. The Bills on the other hand have the same exact files and ad placement.

The good news is I'm already done with 4 of the stadiums and should have 10 done by tonight.

The other good news is my wife and kid are out of town so i have nothing but free time to try to finish version 1 this weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 09:57 AM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quick update: I finished 13 teams last night. Should have all of the teams by the end of the weekend.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:53 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

The Mod is done but I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. I'll create a new one and post the file in that one within the hour.

Mods can you lock or delete this? Thanks!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities »