Home

NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3

This is a discussion on NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNjaPoOn619
The draft classes are from Da Rebirth so what you have to do is copy each of the draft class files into the SAVEDATA folder for it to show up on your PS3. I might ask him if I could put it in my PS3 file..so that it would be easier for you guys.

Doesn't bother me if you feel like doing that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
SO in the next two days you'll upload a new updated roster file right?
So I wait to start my franchise to get it as soon as possible!!
Yeah, I'll hopefully get it upload it tonight. I also added all the moves from the last EA update as well, which includes editing player ratings and CAPs. Everything should be up to date as of today, which includes... FB Eckel to the Pats and WR Payne to the IR (or FA since most likely he won't make the team next season). So look forward to that.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Rebirth
Doesn't bother me if you feel like doing that...
Hey thanks! I'll get those draft classes in w/ the next update. Still working on perfecting those draft classes?
Old 09-16-2008, 04:40 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 9

Great news Ninjapoon619!!
I wait for the new roster file and I hope to get it as soon as possible.
In the meantime I wanna ask you one thing, which is the slider settings you use to play with Madden 09 on your PS3 (is it impossible to use "dummy profile" on PS3 right?).
Old 09-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Here is the latest roster update for PS3 that I created just for you, the madden fan who wants the most updated, accurate roster to date. Most of all, it has the most precise CAPs, depth chart, unbiased roster..and it has player progressions bc I didn't updated any rating, equipments, positions, etc...to compensate for the franchise glitches. Also, included is a word document which contains add/drop list for players that are not in the roster update but in the actual nfl roster. The reason that I didn't put them in the roster update is a) they will most likely not make it on the team, b) they are buried in the depth chart that they would not play, or c) they are in the IR or PUP but will not make it on the team or play if they were uninjured.

All depth charts are based on rotoworld.com. And you may also notice that there are players that are supposedly on the IR or PUP on the roster. It is done intentionally for the franchise mode because if I drop them on the FA, they would be picked up by the CPU in the franchise mode. Furthermore, I do not believe injury should determine the ability of a team. Until the second EA patch is out, I will not edit any rating, equipment, position, for players that are 5 yr pro or less just to ensure progression in franchise mode .

Okay, the update is as of 9/9 after the 53-men roster and week one move, which includes jay feely to the jets, kennison to the rams, mcmullen to the seahawks, and many more. This update is based on EA second roster update and the latest roster moves after that, which includes some CAPs and most accurate depth chart. Also, within this update, I put practice squad players into the teams they belong and some injured players as well (bc as mentioned above for franchise reason). Chad Ocho Cinco is still Chad Johnson bc of his obligation to Reebok, so until "Ocho Cinco" is on the back of his jersey, "C. Johnson" will still be his name in the roster. Furthermore, included with the update is a word doc which highlights the moves that wasn't included in the update bc of the 55-men roster limit. Things such as who is still needed to be added, cut, or CAPs to be created are in the doc. (+) means they are in the IR. The next update should come after week two of the nfl season so look forward to it. To download the file, just dl the attachment and follow the direction in the link provided. Next update should come after week 2.

So here is what you have been waiting for:

ENJOY!!!

Instruction to upload onto PS3 from CPU
Computer to PS3 Walk Through

Recommanded Draft Class to Use from Da Rebirth:
"After the Mitchell Report" NCAA Imported Draft Class PS3

Roster Update (as of 9/9/08)

Add/Drop List (as of 9/9/08)

CAP created (as of 9/9/08)

LT Chad Slaughter (Jac)
FS Justin Hamilton (Was)
QB Ingle Martin (KC)
SS Tyrone Culver (Mia)
QB Todd Bouman (Bal)
MLB Chris Chamberlain (Stl)
LG James Lee (TB)
FB Mike Tolbert (SD)
FB Casey Cramer (Mia)
LS Kevin Houser (NO)
Where are the updates man !! Ive used your rosters and they were good but we need another update asap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Yeah, I'll hopefully get it upload it tonight. I also added all the moves from the last EA update as well, which includes editing player ratings and CAPs. Everything should be up to date as of today, which includes... FB Eckel to the Pats and WR Payne to the IR (or FA since most likely he won't make the team next season). So look forward to that.
Also wouldnt editing player ratings stop progression in franchise? Did you edit any player ratings in your update from 9/9/08 because im using it for my franchise now and i dont want players to not progress.

Go Saints!!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Great news Ninjapoon619!!
I wait for the new roster file and I hope to get it as soon as possible.
In the meantime I wanna ask you one thing, which is the slider settings you use to play with Madden 09 on your PS3 (is it impossible to use "dummy profile" on PS3 right?).
I use the rumblecard's dummy profile sliders. Of all the sliders that I use, I found that the dummy profile sliders actually works in preventing robo qbs and that I actually have good and challenging games w/ it. So I highly recommanded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrainmusic
Also wouldnt editing player ratings stop progression in franchise? Did you edit any player ratings in your update from 9/9/08 because im using it for my franchise now and i dont want players to not progress.

Go Saints!!
The 9/9 roster update doesn't have any editing player for players that are 5 yr pro above bc they won't progress anyway in franchise but the new 9/16 roster update does have editing players from the EA roster update. Yes, sadly editing player ratings stop progression in franchise but I also heard that the new patch is going to fix these problems w/o having you to restart the franchise. The patch is supposed to come out within a week but who knows? I have been waiting for more than 3 weeks for it. I tell you what if the patch does come out within a week, I'll make another roster file w/ no edits.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:59 PM   #48
Rookie

Alright a new update is up and it is as of 9/16/08 and a potential move of koren robinson to the seahawks as reported by rotoworld. The update includes all the latest transaction and depth chart shuffle (RB Charles is #2 ahead of RB kolby smith in chiefs, QB Kerry Collins overtook QB Vince Young in titan depth chart, etc). Furthermore I edited several new CAPs from EA and also edited some old ones. I am actually surprised that my old CAPs were very similar to those of EA. The new update also have all the EA roster update #3 moves which includes the player rating changes. For those that don't want editing roster due to the franchise glitches and the delay of the patch, I will probably come out w/ one later in the week which would be the exact same as this one but w/o the rating changes and the CAPs would be of the last update w/ the new additional CAPs of the 9/15 update. As always, a word doc is attached to give you the moves that wasn't included w/ the update such as PS players and IR players as well as CAPs that is to be made. Also in the file is Da Rebirth's draft classes so you don't have to separately dl his draft class and copy and paste onto the SAVEDATA file. A new update should come probably after week 3.So look forward to that. Check page one for the files.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »