Home

Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters!!!

This is a discussion on Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters

Would some cool person please upload the xbox 360 roster? This roster is the most important one and the one most people are going to start their franchise.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters

I posted an update once and it got deleted or something. I wasted all that time just to get it deleted. Makes no sense.

XBL: XiX FaTe XiX
Old 09-29-2008, 12:21 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedup4life31
I posted an update once and it got deleted or something. I wasted all that time just to get it deleted. Makes no sense.
I thank you for your time. I don't understand why they would be deleted. The 2nd update is posted here but it doesn't contain the important changes of many players being on IR (Brady, Merriman, etc.) Can you please post update five for the 360?

XBOX 360 EA ROSTER UPDATE#2 9-12-08
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...9-12-08-a.html

I found these instructions for posting 360 rosters in another thread:

You need to put an Xbox Live profile (probably not the one you use). Steps:

1. Create a "dummy" Xbox Live profile. (ex. Madden, Player1, EA, etc.) It can be named anything.
2. Start Madden using YOUR Xbox Live Profile
3. Press start when it asks you to, and it will load your files.
4. Once Madden has loaded and you are at the main menu, press the Xbox button and sign out of YOUR profile.
5. Sign into the "dummy" profile.
6. Save the roster to the memory card again. It will now be assigned to the dummy profile, and you will still have another copy of the roster assigned to YOUR profile.
7. Copy the "dummy" profile to your memory card.
8. Upload the "dummy" profile and the roster onto the site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #12
Rookie

Can somebody please follow these directions and post the roster here? If any one has any suggestions as to how to post them easier please feel free to add your input.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »