Home

Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters!!!

This is a discussion on Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters!!!

What is going on around here lately at OS. Why aren't 360 people posting the newest roster updates?! As you can see, I have always been willing to help out (posted DKrause's NCAA 09 rosters over at NCAA Forum).

I notice that PS3 users seem to be helping others out more. Why is this? Are you 360 users to ignorant to know how to put the game on your memory card and load it into Xchange and zip it? It's not hard, and I can tell you how to do it. I know its not as easy as the PS3 way, but its not that bad.

I think alot of you that just download these rosters online need to remember when you only had dial-up or Xbox live silver.

So anyway, I am done with my rant. Please, someone post the newest 360 rosters. Step up to the plate people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters

I would say because it's a whole lot easier to share files on the PS3.

Just a hunch...
Old 09-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #3
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Sheesh, When are the 360 people going to step up and start posting Madden Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
I would say because it's a whole lot easier to share files on the PS3.

Just a hunch...
Yea, that's what I alluded to in my (rant) post.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:34 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well you can always post the instructions for how to do it. Now that the 2nd and last patch is out and the next roster update days away, I am waiting until the next roster update to start my franchise. Is the next roster update #5? Hopefully, someone in the 360 crowd will post it because roster update #5 will be the most important one to date for many people.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

honestly you shouldn't even use the "official" rosters for franchise mode, they are so inflated and worthless that the only possible satisfaction it could give you is so that you could lie to yourself about how ellis hobbs is a 90 overall corner....if you want to have a roster file that allows stars to be stars and brings the inflation back down to reality then I encourage you to take a look at my madden 2009 roster adjustment thread in the general discussion or go to madden09.com forums and in that general discussion thread you could also view my plan. Because I am creating them on excel I can email them to anyone or try and post them online....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

How can you even possibly make accurate rosters when:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBltCqsFs0A

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 09-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Roster #5 is due to be out tomorrow. I hope some kind Xbox 360 user will please upload it here for everybodys use.

Target time for Roster to be published is Saturday morning.
If all goes right, you should have it for download then.

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....40897&tstart=0
Old 09-27-2008, 08:23 AM   #8
Pro

Coachwf's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
How can you even possibly make accurate rosters when:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBltCqsFs0A
Incredible...With this and the terrible offseason in franchise mode I think it's time to get rid of my copy and go back to NCAA on the 360 and older versions of Madden on the PC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »