Home

Colt Brennan deleted for being put on i.r. ?

This is a discussion on Colt Brennan deleted for being put on i.r. ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2009, 05:23 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Colt Brennan deleted for being put on i.r. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin26
Believe me I feel for you guys. I too hate when they do this and I will be dealing with a dealeted player most likely as well. Even if it is understandable. But I am a 49ers fan so I am pretty certain Crabtree will be deleted. So even if he stops being dumb sometime this season I won't get to use him if I go with the new rosters that are coming out. I am already in year two of a franchise I started, but was goin gto restart with the correct lineups this week. Now I am not sure.

It would be nice if there was a place to put these players so they weren't available for online one on one games, but still available for online leagues or offline dynasties. Being able to have a practice squad to store players would be nice.
I've heard they aren't deleting Crabtree, just taking him off the depth chart. He's bound to sign sometime, he'd be dumb not to.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:36 AM   #18
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

Before he got hurt I was hoping he would get cut... he looked terrible in the little I saw of him this preseason. I was hoping they would keep Daniels, he won that Pittsburgh game for them, and looked better then any other QB on the roster... I can not believe they cut him....

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 09-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
Before he got hurt I was hoping he would get cut... he looked terrible in the little I saw of him this preseason. I was hoping they would keep Daniels, he won that Pittsburgh game for them, and looked better then any other QB on the roster... I can not believe they cut him....
Yeah. What he said.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Because Colt had a couple bad preseason throws does not make him worse. he had a better preseason last year than Daniels had this year.

― Plato
Old 09-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #21
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Brennan was running more of Zorn's offense this preseason and actually progressed in his footwork and progressions.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »