Home

Madden 11 Roster File

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Roster File within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2010, 04:42 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
Cursive's Madden 10 Roster File for 2011 Season (PS3)

This is my Final Roster file and Franchise file!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mnwivzmjdvj/CURSIVE.zip

Latest Roster Update

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jrntjnmytir/Cursive.zip

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by cursive; 01-04-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Madden 11 Roster File

I forgot I sold my NCAA so I went re-bought it today, I used luvtothe9s newest rosters that already had all incoming rookies set as seniors. I edited any none senior to a sophomore so when I sim through the NCAA season the draft class will be perfect as far as who is included. I also adjusted college players speeds to reflect what they ran during the combine and pro days. I will start a new Madden franchise tonight and quick sim just to see what the draft looks like and report back.

Also in my Madden roster file I changed players positions of some players depending if they went back to a DE from a OLB and re-rated to the same overall. Also made changes to Jersey numbers that switched during the off-season.

I will post a franchise file just before the draft by Thursday night that will include all draft picks on proper teams. Also after the draft I will be posting a franchise file that ends right after the draft will all rookies on their correct teams. I am also looking to export each team separately so that people can play un-ranked games with Madden 11 rosters.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #3
MVP

So I'm doing my importing now that I have a final draft class file, running into issues on how my players rank though. I keep getting OLB's rated at the top of the Draft and Eric Berry and Earl Thomas come out rated way too low. Besides those they are almost perfect.

Quick notes from my first sim;

Highest player rated 90 and top four rated 90, 88, 86, 86
20 total players rated in the 80's
Bradford a 85, Clausen a 75, and all other QB's 69 or under
Top HB rated 86, then 84, 80, 78, and 77. Also two FB's rated 82 and 81?
Top WR rated 80, Top TE 78, Top OL was Pouncey at 88, but the OT class has a top 8 rated between 79 and 72
Top DE's had three in the low 80's and a drop off to the low 70's after that. Same with the DE's Suh came out rated 81 with 93 strength.
4 linebackers were rated over 80 with Thaddeus Gobson the 90 overall player and McClain coming in at 83, pretty spread out here.
Top CB was a 80 with 5 others rated in the 70's
Top Safeties were 81 and 82 with 8 total rated 70 or higher
No kicker under 70 except Tiffin.

Jacoby ford came out the fastest with 96 speed, a few HB's, WR's and CB's with 90 speed.
Jeff Owens was the strongest with 94 strength which is perfect because he was up there at the combine, few other OL and DT's with 90+
Seems like even though some players were rated low they still kept there major attributes like ford only rated 54 overall but 96 speed, same with QB's only 4 with 90+ throw power Clausen, Bradford, and Snead, and Canfield. A lot of high 80's though.

It looks like I just need to keep ending the pre-season until I can get the top 10 as close as possible. Having a lot of trouble with Spiller, Best, Berry, and Thomas.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is a great upload. Just went through the prelim Franchise roster and it looks great. Thanks for the uploads! Cant wait to see the one post draft.

- ECHOES
Old 04-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

God, I hope Bradford isn't an 85 in real life. I hope he's a bust. And I hate Clausen. Colt McCoy FTW!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
MVP

Here is a Sample of my Franchise File, please do not rate this on the draft class because I am still working on importing it more accurately.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yawomyn3jdw/Franchise.zip

You will notice all Players, Coaches, and Draft Picks have been assigned to the correct teams as well as player re-rates and number changes.

Quick note, you will also find the Cap in place and all teams with at least 10 million in cap space except for the following;

Jets: 7 million
Vikings: 6 million
Colts: 5 million
Cowboys: 2 million

5 million to a team to sign their picks should be enough since all these teams pick late, the cowboys have a lot of dead space and cutting Roy Williams shoud get you over 5 million in cap.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:02 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey did you learn how to change the franchise files from any particular place?

Not to critique , just curious as to the process.

- ECHOES
Old 04-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #8
MVP

What do you mean? how would they need to change?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »