Home

CheechDogg75's Franchise Rosters

This is a discussion on CheechDogg75's Franchise Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CheechDogg75's Franchise Rosters

First off i applaud all your efforts, thanks. I would like to start a chise with your rosters. Having trouble downloading to my memory stick.

It's a 4gb flash drive and tells me i don't have enough memory on the card to complete your download. let me know what sized flash drive i would need for this?

Thanks bro
Old 09-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7

I have a 360 exchange can you please tell me the steps so I can get this file in my memory card thanks step by step plz thank you !
Old 09-10-2010, 03:48 AM   #19
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen Stagg
First off i applaud all your efforts, thanks. I would like to start a chise with your rosters. Having trouble downloading to my memory stick.

It's a 4gb flash drive and tells me i don't have enough memory on the card to complete your download. let me know what sized flash drive i would need for this?

Thanks bro

I have not uploaded a file to be used with the flash drive yet. I will as soon as I am finished with the roster. The reason you might not have enough memory is something I have no clue why, probably because it is not the same type of file.

I should have the finished roster file ready for usb flash drive and xchange 360 by this Sunday.

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg
Old 09-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #20
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

I am going to use this last EA Roster update as my base for custom rosters. EA actually did a good job with this last roster update. I will release 2 roster sets, the first will be just an updated roster set with no re-ratings and only add players missing, mostly CAPs.

The second roster set will be have re-edits to player's ratings. I will make the passing teams good in passing by re-rating their offensive lines, running teams good by doing the same and balanced teams as well.

Good defensive teams will be re-rated too according to their main strengths. I should be done with both roster sets by Saturday night early Sunday morning.

I am getting ready to go to work now so I will continue doing my work when I get home sometime tonight around 10-12 midnight.

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg
Old 09-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #21
Banned

I hope I find a way to download your rosters, Is anybody else having problems getting the file in the memory card doing it with the 360 exchange ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #22
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4

yeah, im having issues with this also, it downloaded to my memory stick the first time, but when i went to add it to my 360, it said the stick was empty, but there is space being used on it. When i go to clean it up, it says its empty. So i try to download again, but it says not enough space.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:00 AM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunner
yeah, im having issues with this also, it downloaded to my memory stick the first time, but when i went to add it to my 360, it said the stick was empty, but there is space being used on it. When i go to clean it up, it says its empty. So i try to download again, but it says not enough space.

same problem here I hope cheechdog fixes this asap with his final update, I think he is aware of this issue .
Old 09-11-2010, 01:25 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 Re: CheechDogg75's Franchise Rosters

Can't wait for the 360 download based in the EA latest update. Way 2 go, man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »